Smile Recipes -------- Potato Patties


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures










To All My Readers





Potato can be served in number of forms
We can make make so many dishes out of potatoes
All very delicious, everyone likes that.

One time I made potato patties for my son's pot luck party
It was so popular now I make every year

I don't follow any special recipe
I mix whatever is available there.

This time there was not much available in my kitchen 
also not enough time to chop onion and other stuff

First thing which I always make sure
Never feel any pressure while cooking anything
Kitchen is like your playground just enjoy your time there.

Wash potatoes properly -- cut into big pieces
if small ones just cut into 2 and if very big cut into 4 pieces
easy to microwave -- it will be quicker

Take glass bowl -- put the pieces into it
Microwave for 5 minutes
Check with knife if it is done

Let cool it down now peel the skin off
and mash with spoon
I wash my hands properly and use hands
Hands are the best tools from God to use

Mix Red crushed chili 
Red chili powder
Black chili powder -- Salt to taste
Tomato Paste to give color and taste too

Mix everything well make patties of any size
and shape you like

I make not so big as it will not be crispy
Now stir fry in frying pan

It will be great you can have with rice or with 
any bread of your choice -- make sandwiches 
You can eat as it is like snacks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk