Prayers have great power


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures








I am very sad for Hannah 
and Niklas -- Father very selfish 
Kris never listens to me.

No one can imagine Hannah
cooked for 105 people. 


Students My Friends
I was waiting all day
for your comment

I am very sad and worried
Thanks for keeping me posted

Please pass the Blog to
My Friends, Dean and George 

I am sure they will be able to
find some solution
I am praying.




It is Friday mixed cloudy and sunny morning with 2 below 0 C
Fridays are my full time working days but we have Easter holidays.
I will be off on Monday too. It is a full house today.

It is 8 am everyone sleeping, me and my son are awake. I will have
my breakfast after that watch " Little house on the Prairies "
I like that show, it reminds me of life in old days.

Nowadays my uncle is very ill, he is 90 plus, lives back home.
I called his wife, we talked about the old days, spent together.
Time flies but memories live like a part of you.

It is 3 pm Master Golden has to go to his friend's place. He is
driving, me and my son giving him company. After that me and 
my son went to Pacific Market, the only grocery shop opened today.

We got some bakery stuff from there, chocolate croissant  -- 5 for dollar
veggie spring rolls -- 12 for 2 dollars, Cream rolls  -- 4 for dollar 2.50
Milk bread dollar 1.99

My Eldest is home from Uni for Easter holidays, so my Youngest
has to move out from his room. His mattress and PS4 with monitor
is in my room now. He like to be in my room.

It is 3.30 pm, I am sitting at Tim Horton, my son dropped me
here after groceries. My Youngest walked to join me here.
He knows, he will get treats of his choice. Large fries and
Slurpee, his favorite.

I am enjoying my half and half coffee and peanut butter cookie.
Writing my Blog and thinking about My Friend of "Smile Corner"
in Ireland. My Friend please be very careful and don't open your
store on holidays. I wont be happy to see you in trouble.

I am much worried for my Friends in the University. All the mess
happened yesterday. I am praying for my Dear Police Officers,
students, teachers, for everyone. I believe Prayers have Great power 
come to rescue in difficult moments.

It is 4.30 pm, I am done with my blog and my coffee, my son will
pick me up. Today I have to go to my friend's place for dinner. 
Whole family is invited. It is just 5 minutes drive.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers were pleased that you commented on Smile Corner. Some asked me to close the store today but the Priest said that Smile is talking about bank holidays only. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies as everyone loves yogurt smoothie and banana smoothie. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is also here today. He is making notes. Customers are smiling secretly. One gave him his seat as he was standing. One customer brought veggie omelette and giving everyone free when they say Morning Smile. It is like a festival here and all because of Smile blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome coffee drinker. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. Same problem here. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. I like blog in Ukraine.

      Delete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I am even more sorry to say that my mother in law is doing well and is in great form. She waste no opportunity to bother me.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say how you. She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog. I no supose talk blog. I want come ask if video kid sleep in own room. She say she of course. I say what if she sleep in your room, would you like? She say no because it will be very congested and no comfortable. I say yes I no understand why the grandbaby sleep in Madam room. Madam need get tire. She sick to and not 100%. She say maybe they no space. I say that why he no sleep in Madam son room. She say you right, it no fair. I say I know. I so anger. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very surprised that your grandson is sleeping in your room. We are not surprised that he prefers to be in your room as you have a very kind and loving personality however we are very surprised that your son is not understanding that you also need comfort and a decent night's sleep, just like him. Some retirees wanted to pass a resolution condemning this reckless and careless behaviour but the retired corporate executive reminded us that you prefer that we dont do it. Based on your wishes, we did not move forward with the resolution

    The Smile with Smile subcommittee pointed out that there is a lot of tension in homes of older teenagers as they return from their universities for the spring holidays. Can you suggest something about this so the tension can be reduced

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say it normal invite peeple Easter so what father do rong. Father say father only invite small peeple and only 6 dish diner and salad and pasta and 3 sueet so it no big. Father say Hannah slow and no make diner role quick. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because hause kris dirty from party and need kris kleen. Hannah say you please no wory. Hannah say it Hannah mistake that Hannah no make food before like half cook and no do grocer before. Hannah say she sik but will get gooder after slip. Hannah say Hannah plan slip after give warm milk father nite. Hannah say you please take care. Niklas say all yel Niklas because he no brace. Niklas say grandpapa say metal moth babie Niklas in front of futbal kid and now they say that Niklas. Niklas say he plan go pub all time. Me forget tell Hannah about party before but me help and get half grocer. Me only invite 30 peeple because me think it easy make extra for extra peeple like if Hannah make 75 diner role then she just make 30 more. Me plan help and will take father bell after Hannah give warm milk so she slip. This way she slip nite. Me explain father if father no take 5 fresh froot but only take 3. This way she only need wake 30 minute before son and able slip more. Father yell me and say that me take Hannah side. Me say me no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh blog! I am loving it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, dont be surprised. If you go to McDonalds expect fast food and when you come here, expect to read fresh quality content.

      Good that you are enjoying it

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Author,

    Some of us had a reading of the blog in my room. The reading of the blog is banned at the uni so when we did the reading in my room, we did not have a lot of people. I still have not been to see Prof George as he is a senior prof and we only see him during lectures. We are not even suppose to book appointments with him, ususally it is his staff who care of the appointments. As there is complete ban, I dont know what exactly is going on. All I know is that Smile blog is banned at the uni. They have also removed copies of the blog from the notice boards. Dean had them posted in all the notice boards.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk