Targets can be anything to keep us busy


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures











Retirees my friends
please go ahead with my blog
whatever you planning to do 

Dean my friend
in my opinion you have to talk to your wife
one on one the sooner the better

Listen to her with patience and
talk to her using language of love
Things will go in positive direction

Don't worry about my bed rest
you can ask anything if I be able to help
I will be more than happy

Writing blogs not a problem for me
these are my stray thoughts,
coming direct from my heart for
My Readers Family

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
please join " Smile Target "
program with your colleagues


Niklas my friend
it is good that you don't miss any class
I love you



It is Tuesday beautiful sunny bright morning with 7 below 0 C
I am not working today, Tuesdays used to be my Calls day also
I used to walk to Tim Horton. Today I will skip my walk. I am still
not 100 % in good shape, will make couple of calls to pass my time.

Everyone gone to work and school, it is like an empty nest now.
I will make my oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg with half cup of tea,
after breakfast will pick some snacks to bring upstairs in my room.

I have only one room apartment not like Father who has 3 rooms and
still demanding change of windows and so many things, how strange. 
I bring one banana, one cheese slice 3 crackers, one tangerine
one bottle of water, in my room. It is enough for couple of hours.

I will be downstairs after 3.30 pm to welcome my youngest and 
to give him cup of hot chocolate milk and toasted bread with 
peanut butter and jam. I will be happy to do that. He will go to 
his room to play video games. I will be back in my room to be 
with my computer.

I will go downstairs around 5 pm to have tea together with my son 
and my daughter in law, after 6.30 pm, will be back in my room. 
Go downstairs to have dinner with my family at 8 pm, be back in 
my room after 10 pm, be on my computer till 12 midnight, nowadays 
this is my daily routine.

My Dear Retirees friends, couple of your members want to have targets like changing seats or going downstairs. Targets can be anything doesn't matter,
it is sort of change of scenery and also can be any task to keep you busy.
Targets doesn't have to be big and challenging.

Whatever keeps our mind engaged and help us in doing some exercise,
is always good for us. It helps us to move our mind and body into 
positive direction. Our mood will swing from negative to positive.
That will be enough to move on.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog however there was a lot of buzz about yesterday's blog too

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants talked about Smile Targets and how it will help them

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Enjoy the donuts

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I guess we are all enjoying it. Thanks to SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile because this from Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write good to. I go Job Worker with Video kid and I say her, my Madam give me permision to join Smile Target club. She say that very good. I say yes. I make lot target today. She say like what target? I say like my target was say hello Mr. Supervisor, eat lunch, read blog 5 time and lot target. She say that lot target. I say yes. I have 305 target and my target to have 500 target. She say it for 1 week. I say no it for 1 day. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very pleased that you gave them a go ahead to join the Smile Target pilot. After your approval all the retirees have joined the program. Based on your clarification of the Smile Target, we have been debating about what to include in the Smile Target program. We also continued our discussion from the blog from yesterday. The blog is so complicated that we had the active anthropologists. human behavious consultants, senior professors from the university. We intend to increase the participants as it is very complicated for the retirees and the active consultants. We will continue to work on this over time

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean was very thankful to you and plan to continue as instructed by you. He said that you have addressed half of the issues that he was having. He had to leave after the reading for an important meeting. The retirees were here today and they wanted to collaborate on your blog from yesterday. The Dean formed a special committee involving senior professors from multiple faculties to help support them. Multiple faculties were required as your blog touched many areas including neurology, sociology, anthropology, social and community works, as well as Ageing graciously. The Dean wanted to let you know that he is very thankful to you.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have started Smile Target in our organization. Our VP of HR is leading the initiative. Thank you for suggesting it. IT is a great idea

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yel father all time. Father say he angle so no mind. Father say you good idea to make target. Father say he want thank because father always thank. Father say he tel you so it good idea thank father. Father sy he no want thank but tel you tip. Father say he make lot target and will keep do. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire. Hannah say Hannah almost fall but it ok because father learn new thing to make target. Hannah say you please take kris care because you only take niklas care you. Niklas say grandpapa no alow Niklas play video and come sea futbal. When Niklas kik ball he yel Niklas name. Niklas no like but he say he make target. Niklas say target bad idea. Niklas say Niklas plan skip skool so he play video. Me yel Niklas because he say target bad. Ne say he need make big target like become Einstine and Becker and Klose and something like that. He no hapy but me no kare because me tire. Father make target that he ring lot bel and say Hannah need come all time. Father make target that he get windo in backgarden and yel me but me say it no easy. He say it target so need do. Me say how do. He say no care just do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk