Smile Recipe --- Mushroom Snacks


Image result for backyard with flowers pictures










To All My Dear Readers 




Snacks time is when we not feeling hungry
still like to have something to nibble

Mushrooms is healthy snack
easy to stir fry


Put few drops of any cooking oil
in frying pan
I use olive oil 

add some water now put sliced mushroom
and put the pan on stove with high flame
after few minutes turn Fflame 
to medium -- no spice no salt 

Just stir for few minutes
until the color of mushroom changed 
to golden yellow
Don't make it crispy

Leave it as moist and still stir fried
It is done ready to have 
It will take less than 10 minutes
to cook 

You can sprinkle salt and 
Pepper powder 
Just like we do on fry egg
at my place it is very popular item
to Snack.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk