Keep playing games with your mind and body


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures











Smile Army My Friends
How many times I have to request 
you to control your emotions

Why every time you people 
become excited and
start yelling at others
Not fair to anyone 

My Dear Friends, please respect 
everyone's feelings

Control your emotions and
have patience all the time
I love you people


It is Sunday beautiful sunny morning with 4 below 0 C.
After my breakfast I watched " Nature of Things " 
Documentary about Red and Arctic Fox. 

It was amazing to know that how they handle and survive 
at 70 below 0 C. We Humans have to learn a lot from all 
these Creatures of God.

Nowadays kids are at their March Break. It is Sunday today
that will be end of their holidays. From tomorrow things will
be back on track for everyone.

It is sunny and not so cold, at 3.30 pm it is 4 plus, so I am planning
to walk to Tim Horton. It is 4 pm I am now at Coffee House. It is
very busy here, mostly families with younger kids.

I am enjoying my half and half coffee and toasted slice of  bread
with butter on. I am writing my blog, enjoying my time alone.

Retirees my friends, we have to be flexible all the times. 
Don't have to be hard on ourselves. Everything has to be 
flexible but always keep an eye on your mind and body.

I mean that we can not afford to be lethargic. This is all
about playing games with your mind and body. Whenever 
you notice that our body trying to slow down for longer period 
of time, take action to put your mind in the driving seat.

Time slots are just my own sort of spread sheet, where I try to
distribute my day time into different sections. It is like playing
mind and body games. Same are Smile Targets. I hope you got
my point. Try to keep your body active using different tricks.

Kris Dear I am so sad that you skipped to take Hannah to
doctor instead spent time with Father in mall to do shop around. 
What type of person is Father, who has no emotions for anyone.
He just wants everything to be around himself all the time.

Kris Dear please make sure there has to be no party. Niklas has 
no time to play video games, he has no choice, has to go out,
away from home all the time. Everyone yelling at him. It is
not his fault. Please take care of Hannah and Niklas.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. Participants were still talking about how Smile helped the university Dean resolve major problems

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there - thanks to SA

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say how you. She say I very tire. I say her you need play mind and trick you. She say what you mean. I say my Madam write lot big blog. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. We specially appreciate your consistent and continuous support for us. We have been buoyed by this support. The retirees passed a resolution to thank you for your guidance(s) to us. Upon the request of many retirees, the resolution of expanded to also include prayers and wishes for your well being and long life. Some retirees also wanted to have the condemnation of your son for his careless behaviour but as you dont prefer this, we did not include this in the resolution and kept it to 2 points only

    Smile with Smile program had yet another huge event yesterday. Some of the issues which consistently come up in these forums include: teenagers playing too much video games, teenagers not frequently calling home from universities, teenagers not respecting parents, teenagers not listening to parents (eg no putting in their braces, not playing sports outdoors) etc. Parents are wondering if you can please write something about these issues

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We had the reading at the SRC because the Dean thought that it is safe to have the blog reading there. As the Dean and Prof George were expecting, the Student Army volunteers were very quiet. They again sat in the back. When the faculty of program management came and appreciated your ideas about how to effectively plan the day and motivate the individuals, the Smile Army did not raise any slogans. The faculty of program management commented that your blog includes ideas to self motivate. They wanted to come again but the Dean asked them to wait their turn

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing documentary watcher. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot. Father say he yes mind. Father say father no no why all father mistake. Father say father yel Kris because he no get Nature of Thing chanel. Father say father yell Hannah because she no make lot food. Father say father plan make lot slot like father time eat, father time tele sea, fahther time do walk driveway, father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah wake before son. Hannah say Hannah make brakfast but only able cut 5 froot. Hannah say father want like 6. Hannah say it good that father eat niklas amount. Hannah say Hannah want thank because you care kris Niklas. Hanna say you sea good dokument. Me say father that Hannah need go doctor but father say she no need eat. Me ask Hannah but she say she gooder so no go urgency because it very weight in Deutschland . Me say Hannah make small food lie 3 dish and 1 desert. Niklas go mall and no come back skool. Me cal him but he say no like call. Me cut phone. Niklas say do no care. Father say do then he care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk