Our Gesture and Tone Everything Counts


Image result for flower decorations pictures











Dean My Friend
Talk to Chancellor one to one
Listen to Him, have patience
Explain everything

Patience and love are key to solve 
issues in all circumstances
Try to go for that as soon as possible

Retirees My Friends
" Smile Target " is great 
Keep it up

Dear Smile Army, I am not happy 
the way you behave. 
Please be polite and have respect for others 


Kris Dear, it is not fair that Father
watch TV all time
Afternoons must be Niklas Tv time
Don't cut net, not fair to Niklas



It is Friday one more week going down the drain, I am 
one week older. This is for everyone but this is OK as far 
as we are enjoying our moments in hand.We don't know 
future, past is done, moments in hand are everything, only 
that matters in our life. 

It is beautiful morning bright sunny, snow is giving a glitter
yes snow, I know it is March but it is Canada my Dear.
We can expect anything, I can see snow on the glass top of 
my patio table. It looks 2 cm layer of snow, trees giving look
of Christmas decorations. It is windy with gust 58 km.

I am enjoying the whole scenery from my bedroom window.
On my computer writing my blog, want to share everything
with You people with my wonderful Readers Family.

I used to work full time on Fridays but things change I am 
working from home now. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment
let's hope for best. I think whatever will be decided for me
will be the best as God knows better for us. I leave to Him.

My Friends Linda and Dave please always keep in mind that 
comments from my Readers Family are like life line for me.
It gives me power to write my blogs on daily basis.

My Friend doing 2 Jobs, we have to keep in mind that when
people come to us to talk we have to take them as messengers 
from God. They come to us to make us feel that we are not alone.
We have people around to talk, we have to be polite and talk nicely.

My Friend we have to do everything in balance. I mean Work, talking
to people and our personal time, everything needs proper adjustment.
We have to think what to talk and how much to talk.

When we even say Hello to someone, our gesture, our tone, our 
body language counts. We have to think before how we are treating
other people. What goes around comes around.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs and are praying for her health

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome doctor goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Can you please take my mother in law to the Doctor also. Her sickness is that she spends all her time at home, making plans to harass me

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy that you write for me. Happy Worker come and say how you. I get up and say you sit in my chair and I will get you coke and lot sandwich. She say what you mean? Why you do all this? I say you sit because you prophet. She say no you wrong. I only worker. I say no if you come talk then you like messenger from God. It very complicate. My Madam explain in blog. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. We specially appreciated your encouragement to us about Smile Targets. The pilot users were present during the reading and expressed their thanks to you for encouraging them. There are some additional users who wanted to join the program but we wanted to keep the pilot users limited so included them in the waiting list.

    The retirees also appreciated your comments about social contacts and interactions. The retired sociologist pointed out that the human to human contact is critical for happiness. He thanked you for raising the profile of this issue via your blogs which have a global reach

    Some of the retirees requested me to ask you if you have any thoughts on losing weight. A no. of retirees are obese and they want to lose a few pounds. They are trying different diets hence the inquiry

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is another new blog from Smile. Yesterday it was about something else and today about other items

    cool
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile is a factory of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Prof George was very upset with all of us. He said that Smile is busy and yet she has to get involved in addressing petty issues. He also reminded us that Smile is sick yet and advised bed rest, yet she somehow is making an effort for writing for her readers which have much bigger issues. He also said that she is also trying to address issues with Dean which is much more important. We all apologized to the Smile Army and the Smile Army also apologized. After that Smile Army started raising slogans for you.

    The Dean thanked you for your advice and said that he will proceed as per your instructions. The law professors instructed him to not meet with the Chancellor one on one but make sure that a few lawyers are present but he does not appear to listen to them. The professors then reminded him that Smile is not a lawyer whereas they are professionals. He thanked them but then rushed home. He is having issues on multiple fronts yet he still comes for the blog readings

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father want thank because you give good idea father eat. Father yell Hannah because she make small brakfast and no cut 5 fruit and no make oatmeel fresh and no make good omlette and forget give fresh froot to rabit. It very cool so it no good for rabit. Father say father no watch tele al time. Father say he no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say Hannah get bad habit and sleep late. Hannah only wake 45 min before son. Hannah will wake 1 hour before son tomorow. Hannah say you please take care and no wory. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas because Niklas use tele 30 min. Niklas say grandpapa sleep so why care but grandpapa say that he no want any come in his apartment. Me say to father no use tele al time but father say he no use all time he only use during day and no use when father slip. Me tel Niklas he play very video so that why i cut net. He no like. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk