Prayers are like talking to God


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures











Kris Dear, Father very selfish
He doesn't care about anyone 
Hannah my friend I am worried about 
you and Niklas

Dear Retirees, I never use references
Blogs are always my stray thoughts

I mentioned in my blog that I do 
these things as my normal routine
which I like to share with you people.


Smile Army my friends please try to control 
your emotions. Be patient and respect everyone.

Dean my friend
please solve issues with your wife
don't waste any time



It is Friday sunny beautiful bright morning with 9 below 0 C
I am working full time today. My doctor gave me green signal
though I am not 100 %. She knows I was eager to resume 
my duties. She advised me to go slow and keep an eye
on my health. I will do that.

For now after a long time I am sitting in the billiard room.
It is 9.15, go to my office cubicle at 9.30 and will go to the
next room to play darts at 10 am

From 12 to 1 pm will be in the library to have my time alone.
I will have my snacks and browse my favorite magazines.
" Birds and Blooms ", " Cottage Life " and " Country Living " 
are my favorites.

I will play carpet bowling from 1 pm to 3 pm. From today 
March break started so when go home my Youngest and 
Master Golden will be home to give me company.

Today I will talk to my Dear Patients who are in hospital or
staying home. Thanks my dear for reading my blogs, giving
me a chance so that I can put smile on your faces.

My Dear whenever God takes away anything from any one.
He never leaves him / Her alone. He makes sure to keep 
watching over all the time. Sickness is sort of exams from God.

He has His total trust in you people that you are able to handle 
that. God never gives any task to anyone, which is beyond 
his capabilities. He knows us very well, more than we 
know ourselves. He is Supreme.

Please handle your days when you are not so mobile, not so able
to perform your normal day to day activities. I try to think about
my Creator more often in the days of my sickness.

I feel that now He is watching more closely over me. That feeling
gives me power to fight back. Keep it up my Friends, I will pray
for you. Prayers have great power that is my belief.

Prayers are like talking to God Almighty, which He personally
listens and deals on priority basis. He is Supreme and Great Savior. 
Trust that my Friends and you will get all the power to fight back. 
May God listen to all our prayers Amen.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. It is a custom here that T=they come here to read blog from today and after that go about the weekly shopping. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog every day but you dont write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome carpet bowling expert. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. And I read Ukraine. I like you blog lot. I read for my teanger kid

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is not advised bed rest but she stays in bed all the time anyways.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say I ok. I say you no sick? He say why you keep say that . I only get head hurt one time. I say I ask because I get some thing like fresh garlic and honey and lemon. If you drink then you will feel beter. I think it work because he smile lot. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fresh new blog today. Smile is fantastic!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Kyle, Smile's blog are always fresh. What else do you expect!

      newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog. The retired dietician is a recent retiree and a new member of the retired group. She was surprised that you dont use references. The rest of the retirees, include the retired nutrition consultants were smiling as she was going out of her mind and could not imagine how someone can have so many talents. The retired corporate executive was upset that she is questioning you but the retired dietician clarified that this is not her intention, its just that this does not seem feasible that someone can put together such a comprehensive list without any consultation. The retired police chief smiled and said, welcome to the world of Smile

    We forwarded a copy of your blog to the hospital administrator. She called us to thank you for the blog. She said the blog was passed on to the patients as part of the "Eat with Smile" meal program. The patients already have signed up for Smile Targets and this was a significant boost for their morale. They all thanked you for your kind consideration

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The plan was to read your blog at the SRC but the Smile Army was feeling down so the Dean asked everyone to move to the Smile Garden and have the reading there. The Smile Army was very thankful for this and made sure that there are refreshments available, including cake and coffee. The Dean and Prof George strongly believe in your advice and keep a copy of your blog in which you talked about changing your plate, they didnt take much cake. They have lsot a whole lot of weight based on that.

    The Dean was again advised by senior professors to seek counselling however he said that he already is in counselling from a master counsellor. When someone asked the name of the counsellor, he said Smile. He said that he will only do exactly as Smile says. He was heard saying to Prof George that he is trying a lot but nothing seems to be working but he will continue to wait for your next instructions.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing walker. She is an amazing researcher. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing author. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say you call father selfish. Father say father take care lot peeple like father take care Niklas, father take care Kris, father take care rabit, father take care nabor, fahter take care bird, father take care futbol kids, father take care lot. Father no no what father fault. Father say father make target so that father fault? Father give food rabit so that father fault? Father make Hannah exersize that father fault ? Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say she kris tire and sik. Hannah say father think that Hannah lazzeee but Hannah walk slow because Hannah tire. Hannah say you please take care and do niklas carpet and do kris slip. Niklas say grandpapa very anger and yel all. He ring bell 100 time and yel and say grandpapa nice and no selfish. Niklas say Niklas plan go pub because it lot sound in house. Father lot anger and yel and say me who take you skool and who take Niklas skool and who help futbol kid and lot thing. He say he need ring bell more than 100 time because Hannah lazzeee and walk slow. Me say father that Hannah tire but he say why dificult walk 2 stair ad yell me that why me side Hannah. Hananh sik so me say her make 4 dish only and 2 desert for diner tomoro because 2 family come. Me say just make 2 dish and 1 desert for today. Me help to and get grocery. Me yel Niklas because he no get grocer and me need do al. Me no cut fone because you say no cut but he no lisen. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

      Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

      Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk