Pages from my daily journal


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures










Kris dear my son didn't give me robot also didn't make window in TV room to watch back garden

Scrabble with robot is a program
you can download on computer
and my house was built like that

In Canada lots of space not enough population
so houses are big. I never give problem
to my son like Father gives you 
all the time

I spend my own time
go to doctor and mall alone
my son only drops me there 
and picks me after an hour

Father has to realize
and has to do his own things
instead of ringing bell all the time
Father does not have any disability then why 
He is behaving like a person with
special need

Don't yell at Niklas 
You people making Niklas life difficult
No TV no video games
Not his fault if he is going out

Please give Niklas some space
and let him enjoy at home
It is very important

Dean my friend 
I am happy for you


It is Friday bright sunny cold morning with 50 km wind gusts
temperature feels like 19 below 0 C with light snow all around.
Today I have to go for my fasting blood test around 11 am.

I am usually up at 8 am but as I don't have to take my breakfast
I stayed in my room with my computer. My Youngest daughter,
who lives in Reading England, was online. She talked to me,
that was enough to make my day.

Yesterday I had a chance to watch light brown rabbit walking 
in my back garden, still no birds, no squirrels. It is 10.30 am 
I am sitting in the Lab for my blood test. It is a full house so
will take a while.

I am busy writing my blog enjoying my time. I still can not
understand how come Father needs two people to move around.
He is only 67, I go everywhere on my own all alone. 
It is normal, anyway.

Retirees my dear friends, you asked me to write for my 
Senior friends, as they are feeling low nowadays. My friends
if you go through my blogs you will find that each and every
blog of mine is for them.

My blogs are sort of pages from my daily journal. Whatever 
I write, are all things I do as my daily routine. These are sort 
of messages for my Readers.

My blogs are messages of hope and peace. My previous blog, 
" Things to do to get busy ", what was that. Sometimes you
can read the message on top, sometimes it is between the lines.

My Senior friends are my number one priority beside  
youngsters. I never forget you people while writing
my blog. I am writing because of my Readers Family.

I love to make your days brighter, I get happiness in turn.
Remember, what goes around comes around. 
My friends, just relax and don't start feeling low. 

Keep in mind that I am in the same boat my friends. 
I am old and getting older every day. We have to be 
strong to handle these golden days of our life. 

Old age is fact of life. This is like all other stages of life. 
We have to find things to get busy to distract ourselves 
from negative thoughts to move on. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being the weekend, lots of customers are in the shop. There is no room to sit but customers are still coming in. The priest is here too and making notes. He is also reminding customers about church tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Customers have been very upset with me because I did not wish you today. I did not do that because St Patrick's day is for Irish and I am not sure if you will get upset in case you are not Irish. But the customers said that I should, so on behalf of all your Irish readers and Irish fans "Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhaoibh!"

      Delete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome counsellor. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome friend to all readers. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in Russia. I read for my school kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I no write for some day. I am reading in France all day

      Delete
    2. I read in Ukraine. I no write before but I love blog

      Delete
    3. I read your blog Spanish

      Delete
    4. I read you blog but no good English. Italian good

      Delete
  5. I dont think my mother in law can go for the blood test because there is no way she can skip breakfast. She eats all the time.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I very sad. She say what hapen ? You Madam no write for you? But why should that make you sad because you are used to it anyway. I say I sad because my Madam grow old every day. She say but isnt that the same for you and me? I say no. She say I guess you get yonger and no older. I say oh I think you rite. She start laugh and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retirees are very grateful that you took the time from your busy schedule to write for us. Not just that, you also mentioned that you consider our needs as your no 1 priority. The retirees passed a special resolution to express our gratitude to your consistent guidance. We have formulated a subcommittee to review this blog further and the subcommittee is tasked to come up with a synopsis of this blog. The retired councillors and retired psychologists are leading this analysis. They have mentioned that this blog is quite deep so they will need some time to come up with their analysis.

    The Smile Targets group is continuing to express significant satisfaction and improvement in their day to day existence. We are getting similar feedback from the patients as well. They specially liked the idea that you have structured this program in a flexible fashion which makes it very simple yet equally elastic.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean was very upset today. He stood up as we were reading the blog and quiet as he typically is during the reading of all the blogs however he expressed his displeasure at the comment that we wrote related to him. He mentioned that as he was reading the comment he noted that his relationship with his wife is starting to be a joke. He asked us if he thinks his wife is a gentleman? Since we have seen her many times, we of course said tat no she is not. He then asked us what the big joke was about the comment yesterday. We pointed out that since that there are a no. of people who edit the comments before it gets posted so it is difficult to say exactly who write that comment. We apologized to him. We told him that it is probably one of the 4 students who were upset with him because they are not chosen to read the blog for about a month, but the students said that they did not. The Dean then asked us all to move on and went back to his office. As he was leaving, we heard him saying to Prof George that he is concerned that students are losing sight of moral values. He also was heard saying that he is also embarrassed about what kind of impression that Smile would be drawing from this childish prank. Prof George told him to not worry about that and instead continue to focus on what you have been telling him. He said that he plans to take her to dinner tonight.

    PS: On behalf of the entire team of editors, I will like to appologize to you for our mistake yesterday. We already apologized to the Dean and offered to pay for the dinner but he refused saying that it is ok.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you have been generously sharing your counsel with the young and elderly, we have also been shamelessly stealing from the playbook and reaping benefits. We have been particularly amazed that despite being indisposed and advised to remain confined to bed, you have not missed a beat and continued to dispense counsel to all and sundry. Not only you addressed the urgent concerns of your readers, you also continued to share your scrumptious recipes.

    Thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father litle today. Father say father angle so he no mind. Father say father yel Kris because he no give father competer and he no down skrable program in father competer. Father say father only tablet. Father say father lot old, like 67 that why father no want go mal alone because mal lot peeple. Father say father sit in backgarden alone and only call Niklas because father no no if Niklas there. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say you kris indepen and do al thing you and niklas wory you Kris. Hannah say you please care you and no say you old. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas because he say Niklas want play video on tele in grandpapa apartment but Niklas only want sea futbol for 2 min. Niklas say he go pub because they big tele and futbol all time. Me say father me no able make house like Smile because it no Canada but father say he no care. Father say me that he no competer but tablet but father no no tablet is competer. Father say me need get nu competer but it very expense. Father say he want. Me say it very expense. Father say when me Niklas did father no get book. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Hellllooooo. Is anyone home? What is going on here? Can we not put her on mute? Sorry, I am being asked to be kind to everyone, so I will be

      Thank you mrizvi. Thanks for letting us know that this is a good post. Good work.

      Delete
    2. Just caaaalllmmm down Plunker. Smile asked us not to be rude to anyone, so you got that right. Just reeellax

      Way to go mrizvi. Brilliant comment. Simply the best

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk