Smile Recipes ----- Home made subway


Image result for flower decorations pictures












To All My Dear Readers


You can make something new 
don't need much ingredients, 
just add some color and style that's it.

I made subway for lunch for my Youngest
open tuna or salmon fish can
drain all the water so that sandwich
not be soggy

Toast the burger bun to brown
spread mayonnaise on each piece
put the chunk of fish on each slice 
of bun 

sprinkle salt and pepper
put slices of green bell pepper on top
add cheese slice

Now wrap each piece in salad leaf
I used tooth pick to make the wrap proper
take white plate to serve
Put cherry tomatoes on side 
it will look great


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk