Don't leave yourself unattended


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures












Kris Dear, I am very sad because of
Big party for 125 people.

Hannah has been treated like a 
slave to cook for so many people.
So sad. Father is very selfish
Kris also gives no support.

Smile Army My Friends
Not good to throw food away.
Please listen to your Teachers
and respect others.

Dear Cafe Manager
Please don't cash my Blogs
These are like open letters 
for All My Dear Readers



It is Sunday beautiful bright sunny morning with 6 below 0 C.
Last night I did not have good night sleep. Things happen 
when get older, nothing to worry about.

We have to do one step at a time. Think about today, the day 
in hand, plan about the moments you have, till these precious
moments will be lost.

Yesterday is done, tomorrow is unseen, so think only about the
moments you have. We can turn these moments into gold. 
Yes the time we enjoy is like an asset , like golden memories.
We can cash these " Gold Bonds ", in years to come to make
our days brighter.

Enjoyment is when we get happiness not at the cost of other 
people. Not like Father, who gets enjoyment having big parties.
Hannah has to cook for 125 people. Father treats her like her 
slave and Kris also doesn't help her out so sad.

Niklas has to move out to keep himself away from the party 
as Father enjoys making fun of Niklas before everyone.
No My Dear that is not enjoyment. That is totally being 
selfish and cruel. Please don't follow that.

It is 3 pm I am at Tim Horton. I walked with my Youngest
to give Him treat from my pocket. I get happiness out of
that, to brighten my day.

My Youngest gone home after having Fries and Slurpee. 
I am enjoying my half and half coffee, writing my blog
and thinking about my Readers Family.

I think in my previous blog, " Good to keep check and balance "
I was not able to communicate my message properly. Going through
the comments I noticed that Smile Army my Friends, enjoying
big portions of cake.

I think people got the wrong concept out of " Eat everything ". 
I didn't mean that. My idea is that we need to have an auto check 
not using books and computers but it is sort of self control. 
Self checking system.

Please always keep an eye on what you eat and how much you eat.
Keep checking your behavior all the times and specially on what 
and how we talk to others. Don't leave yourself unattended, always
keep an eye and try to control yourself.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers came here in the morning for banana smoothie and yogurt smoothie. They like to have that to start their day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We read them before going for the walk

      Samantha

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as there was a problem with the printer. I have to make many copies of the blog and it was out of paper

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog from her holidays

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dietitian! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome grandson. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for posting the blog. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
    3. Sorry I no able get donut for post person. I finish work 4 so bakery make fresh donut for hole sale that why I no get one for post person

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say how you. She say I ok. I say I mistake because I say you that you alow eat everything but I mistake. You need eat careful and no eat keep eat. She say why you say that me. I say because you fat. She say that rude and then go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retirees are still evaluating your blogs from last week. We decided to have a quick reading of the blog and then passed it on to a committee for further analysis. The cafe manager is still offering special discounts as there are a lot of people who are here.

    The Smile with Smile committee appreciated your blog about listening. They are still going through those details from the weekend and have asked for additional info.

    The retired dietitians are amazed at the balanced approach that you have shared. They wanted to thank you for the common sense approach to eating healthy

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army were very subdued. They did not eat at all. The Dean asked them to have some pastries which he brought for all but they didnt touch it and respectfully said thanks to him. The Dean said its ok to eat little bit but they smiled and said that they just had food.

    Prof George was pointing out to one of the literature professors that you can pack a lot with your folksy style. He brought examples of your past blogs and showed how you have communicated difficult messages with your blogs

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father sik today and tire today. Father say father no go any and only stay rum. Father say father call Niklas in rum so Niklas can ring bell. Father say father old and no energy. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because lot klen need after party. Hannah say Hannah need help father because father sik and need all in rum. Hannah say you please take care and niklas wory. Niklas say Niklas very tire because grandpapa say no go skool and stay grandpapa rum and no make noise and read book. Niklas say grandpapa no alow Niklas watch youtube on fone because he say lite bother him. Niklas say he very bore. Me go late ofice as me very tire from party. Hannah lot tire to so me say him only make 2 fresh dish and only do vakum today and do other kleen next day after cum back work. Niklas stay father rum but me anger because he no hapy. He say he no able hapy and stay rum because nothing do, Me say me no care. He sad. Father tire. Hannah tire. Niklas tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing Tim Horton goer. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is going on. Will this madness ever going to stop. All we humbly request is that everyone should read before commenting. Is it asking too much ?

    Thanks mrizvi. You read the blog right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reeelax Plunker. Just chill

    Good work mrizvi. I guess we owe you thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk