Please respect everyone's opinion and choice


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures












Kris I am happy that you 
cancelled party at your place
It is good you spent time 
with Father. 

Make Father understand
You can take him only on 
weekends. Don't skip office.

Don't force Niklas to go with
Father

Niklas needs his own time
It is important so he can stay home
and enjoy his time.

Dean my friend
Please don't waste any time in
sorting things with your wife



It is Sunday bright beautiful sunny morning with 9 below 0 C
I am surprised as I can't see any bird or any squirrel. Very quite 
atmosphere. My house is just next to Whites Road, which is
very busy, sort of Highway. I can hear lots of traffic sitting
in my room but today not much.

It is March Break may be people are enjoying with kids at home
or gone on Trip. After my breakfast I watched "Nature of Things"
TV Program. Today we are one hour ahead. It is 10.30 but our
clock now set to show 11.30 am.

It is Mother's Day in England so my daughters called me. We have 
Mother's Day in May, I think on 9th. I made banana shake for my
Youngest and for my son. I take Banana smoothie and cheese with
crackers. I like to add yogurt, it is good for health.

I was going through Messages from my friends and family and
reading comments from my Readers Family. My Dear Retirees
please don't push my friend Cafe Manager to change plates.
It is not fair to impose our judgment to others.

We have to give liberty to everyone to take decisions and respect 
everyone's opinion and choice. Please don't dictate anything and 
don't boycott. Keep on spreading messages of happiness around
thanks.

My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs don't take garlic while talking to 
people, it is not good because of it's strong smell. Take it at bed time 
or while at home.

My Dear Friend " N " you read my blogs but don't listen to me.
I told you many times to read the comments too. Our Readers are 
like family. You say that they don't write for me so you wont read.
When we start thinking in that direction we feel lonely.

We have to consider all Humans like a Family. We have think about 
all the Creatures of God. Try to help out every creature. God wont be
happy unless we think that way, and also we wont get happiness.

Start to think about everyone, it will help you out to feel good.
I hope you will understand and start reading comments and 
giving bread pieces to birds. You will be happy that way.

My Friends Happy Reader and Mother in law, please try to give
space to each other. Have patience and tolerance. Find some hobbies
specially you my dear Mother in law. When we getting older our
nerves not so strong so we have to keep ourselves busy in things so
we can distract ourselves. To keep us away from negative thoughts.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. Participants were still talking about Smile's blog about teen parenting. It created a big buzz.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing for me. I listen to you but I don't want to read the comments because they don't write for me. I just want to read your blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there thanks to SA

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Please no thank me. Thanks Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say I very hapy. She say why you win lottery? I say no. She say you get raise? I say no. She say oh you Madam say 2 lines for you? I say yes. She smile and say it no take lot to make you hapy. I say yes. She laugh and then go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. The café manager was very pleased with the blog and was singing your praises like a school kid. We joked around with him and said that you are acting like a Smile Army volunteer and he smiled and said that "I am a big Smile fan. If Smile would have said to change the plates, I would have changed all the plates without even thinking twice about it." When one retiree reminded him that he has a business to run, he replied that it all comes second, Smile comes first. He then again started singing praises for you. Some retirees noted that you have a tremendous influence over a lot of your readers.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Dean came in late and looked a little upset. We asked him if he is ok but he didn't respond. We found later that he had a bad headache. When one of the professors asked him to sit down, at least today, he simply smiled and put his finger on his lops to indicate that it is disrespectful to talk when the Smile blog is being read. Smile Army saw this and immediately after the reading was complete, they started raising for you. They also take extra precaution to not say anything when your blog is being read. Prof George noted that your health seems to be getting better. When someone asked him how he knows, he said that if you read the blog as much as I do, then you will know as well. Prof George may be going away for a few days as he is a very well sought speaker in conferences world wide. His expertise is English literature

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She has an amazing schedule. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you no yell father today. Father say you probably take break. Father say father joke please no mind. Father say father plan invite lot people to parry because father bore. Father say father weight long time but now Hannah ok. Father say it good because father want Niklas learn how meet people. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah wake 1 hour before sun but Hannah slip after give warm milk to father nite so was able slip almost 5 hour. Hannah say Hannah skare give food rat but Hannah want keep home atmofare good. Hannah say she learn lot you. Hannah say you take kris care reader. Hannah say you please take kare. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas and say he want party. Niklas no want party but grandpapa call Niklas baby and make joke Niklas plan go mall because you say no go pub. Father want party but me say him it no good because it lot expense. Father say me no get any food from store but make Hananh cook. Me say Hannah sick but father say Hannah act. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk