Enjoying my coffee

 No photo description available.

Great morning. Beautiful day, a bit cold. It is 11 C, I have to take out my fawn color sweater to wear underneath my jacket. That will be perfect for this weather.

Every night is not the same as our days. I had a good sleep last night, got up early to start my day. It is 8.30, I am in my kitchen making my oatmeal porridge for my breakfast.

I won't be having tea /coffee at home. I will walk to the coffee house to get my coffee. It's good to check the weather before starting your day. It helps to chalk out our day plan.

The weather shows light showers from 11 am. I have to pick my red umbrella, my favorite one for the way back from the coffee house. I am all set to start my walk.

The trees around are still green. Golden yellow, violet and white flowers are giving colors to the atmosphere. A couple of pink roses are also here by the side of the Burger King.

Enough to make my day. Life is the same with ups and downs. We have to come across some bitter moments too while passing through the journey of our life. Handle it with patience and try to find things to give color to your life.

Value every moment. The day spent is gone forever. We won't get it back. Keep that in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down

Beautiful morning