It is drizzling

 May be an image of coffee cup and dessert

It is a cool, hazy morning, drizzling off and on. The sun is hiding under his steel gray blanket. 

He may not be feeling well. He is always there for us. l pray for him to get well soon.

I am going to the coffee house from my doctor’s office. It is about twenty five minutes walk. The weather is great. I will enjoy my walk. I won't take big steps.

The key is that whatever we are going to do has to be enjoyable. To enjoy things we have to take pressure away. To be calm and peaceful.

We are not running any marathon. Try to budget some extra time. That makes all the difference to be out of pressure.

This extra time allows us to take breaks. To feel the breeze loaded with the aroma from the beautiful flowers around. We will have time to observe the beauty of nature.

This extra time to our set schedule is the key to impart peace and harmony in our personality. Our mind is relaxed. Our body is calm. Enough time to perform, to go with the plans for the day.

The doctor's office is about twenty minutes walk from my place at Whites and Bayfield. I have to be there at 10.30. I started my journey before 10, enough time to enjoy the drizzle and the nature around.

My red umbrella is always there to make my walk enjoyable on rainy days. My doctor gave me a clean slate. Lucky me. From here I am going to the Second Cup. It will be a longer walk.

I will take time to enjoy my walk. Beautiful flowers of all colors, the green around. The drizzle is adding up the beauty to the scenic atmosphere. like cherry on top.

The drizzle drops are shining like pearls on leaves. Squirrels are running between the trees to get their breakfast. I am happy to be a part of all this. Life is all good.

I am at the Coffee House at 11.40. I will get a lemon cranberry scone with my small coffee. I have to give some treats to my body. She deserves that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down

Beautiful morning