It is a cold morning

 May be an image of tart and apple

October is the month of surprises. The weather is tricky. You don't know what to wear. 

It is cold, not cold enough. Tough choice to select a jacket from our coat closet.

Not yet the time to be bundled up. We still have to top up one layer while getting out. The sun is shining, not enough to warm us up.

We have to pick a light jacket, not a heavy one. The weather will be warmer after a while, keep that in mind. Our walks have to be enjoyable. Not like homework.

Our dressing is the key. It has to be cozy, comfortable. The same is with our shoes. Check the weather before heading out. It helps to sort out things.

Anyway I selected my jacket, navy blue with sky blue pattern. I got it years ago from Oxfam in Grimsby while visiting my daughters in England. This is a perfect choice for this weather.

It's 10.30, I am ready for my walk to the coffee house. I am now passing by the Burger King. The pink roses look a bit shy with a faded smile.

The blood red, orange, yellow look beautiful and scenic in between the green leaves of plants. October is a great month, amazing.

It is 10.50, I am at the Second Cup coffee house. Ready to get my small coffee to give a treat to my body. She is always there for me to cooperate with my plans.

I appreciate that. We have to acknowledge and admire the act of kindness from anyone. It is important to pay back. To balance out, to manage relationships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down

Beautiful morning