It is good to divide your day into slots


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures







To All My Irish Friends
Happy St Patrick's Day




Dean My Friend
believe me to be honest
I was stunt after reading the comment 

Things happen
It is great that you did let it go
and moved on

My Dear Student Friends
Please be very careful
while writing about things, which are
too personal to others

It is greatness of my friend Dean that
He didn't take any action,
usually people can not control their temper
on such occasions

Kris Dear Tablet is computer
You don't have to listen everything
what Father says, he is old so sometimes
can not figure out

Take it easy and don't worry about
building house and getting new computer

You have to worry about Niklas
Give him play time so he can enjoy 
and stay home




It is Saturday bright beautiful day with 7 below 0 C
Every morning on weekends,  I use to watch one TV 
show after my breakfast to spend some time with 
my son and daughter in law.

I like to watch  National Geographic programs or any
old TV shows sort of " Little House on the Prairie "
or anything like that. I watch just about an hour. Shows 
are recorded so we can skip adds which makes it quicker
to watch, may be 40 minutes or so.

We have to divide our day into slots. I make sure that 
beside my own time, there has to be some time to 
connect with family.

It is 10. 30 I am back in my room with my computer.
Reading messages from my friends and family and going
through the comments on my blog from my Readers Family.

It is 11.30 am my son going to Costco, it is best opportunity
for me to get out. It is 12.30, I am at Costco. There are some 
tables like small counters, giving samples for snacking.
It is good pass time to enjoy. My son busy with his shopping. 

I am walking around on my own. It is very busy here, good to be 
with people around. It is 1.30 pm I am now sitting down in the 
food court, busy with writing my blog. My son will pick me 
after he will be done with his shopping list.

It is 5.30 my son going to Whitby, it is 30 minutes away another town.
Master Golden will drive, I am also going to get out and pass my time.
I love to live in day tight compartment. It is good to distract your mind
from negative thoughts.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, almost all customers go to the church. There are also out of town people who come for church in our small town. Priest was surprised because this is St Patrick's day weekend and people tend to stay near their homes but one of the out of towners mentioned that Smile is like family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome tv watcher. She is an awesome grandmother. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry forgot to sign my name

      Karen

      Delete
  3. I like you blog in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family after vote election

      Delete
    2. This is good blog. I read France. No comment but read all time

      Delete
    3. I like blog and also read in France. I like to read alone because it is good English literature

      Delete
    4. I enjoy blog. I no good English but good Spanish

      Delete
    5. I enjoy blog Ukraine

      Delete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will love to watch programs like Nattional Geographic, Little House on the Prairie but I cant. My disrespectful daughter in law does not let me watch any tv because she is watching her soaps all the time.

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you? She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog, I want talk about video kid. She say you say that all time but you always talk blog. I say I want you ask if you divide day in slot? She say what you mean? I say you need spend time with video kid and no do work all time. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciated your blog today. The Smile Targets pilot team led the reading of the blog. They, like the rest of the retirees were very amazed as to how many techniques you have to make an ordinary day into a special one. We are wondering if you can share some additional ideas about how to create slots in our days. Also we are wondering if it is ok to combine the slotting with the Smile Target? Some retirees are wondering if we should have different targets per hour or create some other metrics. The retirees will wait for more details from you before taking additional steps

    The retirees were also surprised that you were in the car with Master Golden as he is learning how to drive. We do not go with our grandkids unless they are fully trained as we are somewhat concerned about our safety. We request that you please be careful

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The students, ie the editors were all feeling very low and embarrassed. The Dean was here and asked the editors to move on and not worry about it. The Smile Army volunteers were very upset with the editors and started yelling at us. They also threatened us that if there is any additional mistake then they will take care of us. We asked them to calm down but they kept yelling. They also asked us to make sure that we have them review comments but we declined. The Dean was in a more relaxed mood than he has been for the past few days and when the Smile Army saw your comments about him, they started yelling slogans for him. The Dean was seen joking with Prof George that it is good that the reading is at the Smile Garden today. Prof George smiled and said that yes they do tend to get excited but they are die hard Smile fans. The Dean responded and said "and so am I". Prof George said "and me as well". They then smiled. The Dean asked everyone to raise slogans for you and not for the Dean. In the end it was a fun atmosphere.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She has amazing mother. She has amazing father. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You yell father lot today like all day. Father say he angle but he yes mind. Father say father yell Kris and say him why he no get competer because father need play scrable. Father say father no able watch Litle house because father tele no good. Father say father yell Kris and say why he no take care father like you. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today. Hannah say you please care and no wory. Niklas say he go mall and then go pub because all yel. Me say father tablet like competer but father say he want go shop and chek. Me take father shop and he also call lot peeple for party. Hannah lot tire because she no gooder. Me need take her doctor but no able do because father say he need go store and store close. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is making my blood boil! What is going on out there. I know, I know ....

    Good work mrizvi. Very nice comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just caaallmm down. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Great job kiddo. You guessed right this time too

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know Smile is an established author, a philosopher, a psychologist but when she talks about practical philosophy then I am not sure which category that we should classify her as. Or is it something of a new science!

    "We have to divide our day into slots. I make sure that
    beside my own time, there has to be some time to
    connect with family."

    and later in the same blog:
    "I love to live in day tight compartment. It is good to distract your mind
    from negative thoughts."

    Absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk