Good to be with people around


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures










" SA " my friend never think that
you have bad English
Language is just a carrier 
to convey our thoughts

Thoughts originate from hearts
you have a beautiful heart
keep that in mind

My friend doing 2 Jobs
I told you don't eat garlic in public
and at work places.

Please don't bother your colleagues
and supervisor
don't talk about blog all the times
people don't like that

Retirees my friends
my blogs are for everyone
I am glad that you people liked that



Smile Army my friends
You always mess up things
I feel sad because of your
emotional behavior

I told you many times 
have patience
respect your colleagues 
specially your teachers 

Kris Dear please cancel party
it is not good for Hannah and Niklas

Father gives problem
to whole family
He has to understand




It is Tuesday bright beautiful sunny day with 5 below 0 C
Tuesdays used to be my walk and calls day. I am skipping
my walk for a while. My doctor gave me green signal with
keeping an eye on my health issue. I think it is better 
to slow down. Patience is virtue.

I made couple of calls as I mentioned earlier I talk to my younger
brother every day. My sister in law who lives in Aurora calls me
every day, she calls because of my health. I also called my youngest
sister, she lives in Chicago. She is not in good shape, I call her to
make her days brighter.

My daughters call me every day, they know I am home as
there are no activities in my club for this week. I got invitation 
from another club to attend their Bazar event in mid April.

Church people came at my door to invite me in their grand event
on 31st of March. They were saying they will pick me up. I already 
been invited on that day from one of my community friend and also
from my late cousin's daughter. Our whole family is invited. I prefer
to go with my family. Family has to stick together.

Yesterday my elder brother's family came to see me in the evening,
they live in Aurora. It was good to be around with people we love.
It was not a feast but we together enjoyed a nice homely dinner.
It made my day.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I am out of supplies as customers start coming in from early morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs . Thanks Smile Addict (SA)

      Marg

      Delete
    2. No thank me. Thank Smile. She v. good. She big author but she write me and say me that me English no problem.

      thanks
      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome caller! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. These walks are getting very popular. There are a no. of managers participating in these walks

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another house full, standing room session on Smile's blog

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker 2 come and say how you. I say her I very sad. She say what hapen. I say I make my Madam worry me and write for me. She say what you mean. I say I no eat garlic at work and no talk blog but my English bad so my Madam think I do. She say but you say in you comment yesterday that you give garlic to Mr. Supervisor. I say yes but what I mean was that I will go store and buy fresh garlic for him. She say and what about talk blog. I say no talk blog, I only say him idea. She say it ok, no wory about what you did. I say no I need go prey because I very bad. My Madam sick but I make her wory you. She say it ok. I say but how you know what I write comment. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. After going through the reading of your blog, the Smile target pilot group shared their experiences. They were all very pleased with the enhancements in the quality of their lives. They encouraged all to use this idea. They also thanked you for teaching them this technique.

    The Smile with Smile program also provided an update. They mentioned that the parents as as well as the teenagers are very pleased with some of the latest ideas that you have shared with them about video games. They said that it has reduced conflicts at home. They also expressed their gratitude to you.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We were planning to read the blog at the SRC but because of the incident yesterday, Dean advised us to have the reading at the Smile Garden. Smile Army was very embarrassed about their actions, they apologized to you and said that they are very ashamed for causing you sadness and embarrassment. To make it up, they offered free coffee and rice puddings for all. They made sure that all are aware that the rice pudding is based on your recipe. Prof George advised them that they should take it easy as they are overdoing it but they didnt listen to him. The Dean mentioned to Prof George that he is starting to make some improvements in his situation at home and this is mainly because of you.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father litle today. Father say he angle so he no mind. Father say father yell kris lot today because he no rite good anglais.Father say you think that father sik so no party but he no explain you that father gooder so father ok to party. Father say father yell Hannah because she no come rite away when father ring bell. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because she need prepare party. Hannah say Hannah Niklas slip today. Hannah say you please take care and no do kris work. Niklas say he go mall all time after skool because grandpapa yell Niklas lot. Me take father mall but father no go out car because it lot busy mall and Niklas no there so father no want go out. Father need 2 peeple take father mall because father skare. Me exaplin father that you say no party but father yell me that I no good anglais and no say clear that father gooder. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kris Father, what you no lisen Madam. Madam say no party so do no pary. Madam very nolege. We need do what Madam say. If MAdam say sit, we sit. If Madam say stand, we stand. Dear Kris, Madam rite very complicate english so if you no understand then you ask me. Me wil explain you. We reader fmily so we need help all. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. 2 job guy, Father say why you no shut. Father say father tell you all time you mind you bizness. Father say you go hel. Father say he say he old almost 67

      (2 job guy, It between father and Smile. Father no alow any to rite any. Even I need rite coment braket. Me anglais beter you. Me exaplin you many time but you no understand. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

      Kris (Germany)

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing phone call maker. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing writer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk