I am rich enough to handle my retired life


Image result for flower decorations pictures









Dear Readers 
Today please also read
My Recipe Blog
Thanks



Dear Students Please be polite and
behave, control your emotions
Thanks

Kris Dear Take Rabbit out of Niklas room
please and don't cut his phone
Kids play video games all the time
not an issue

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
Please focus on your work
I am Retired so have time 
to talk to people



It is Wednesday sunny bright morning with 12 degrees
Perfect for my walk but I have to wait. Patience is virtue
in all parts of our lives. It solves things for us.

I used to work full time on Wednesdays but now I am home, 
it is sort of working from home for Me. I have My list of 
things to do, I break my day, down to parts.

Mornings checking Messages and Comments on my blog.
After 11 am Calls to at least couple of people from family
and friends.

In between watching my favorite shows on computer.
Afternoons, my downstairs time sitting with Kids and 
whole family, busy doing scrabbles and cross words on 
my books, this way I am handling my day plan.

Yesterday I made calls to my brother and sister in law and
also one of my grade 7th friend, who now lives in London
England. When she came to know that I am using stairs for 
at least 20 times a day.

She started shouting at Me, I jokingly asked her why are you
angry just calm down and her answer was that only I can shout
at you to make you understand no one else can.

I was feeling happy with a sense of security that there are still
people, who love me and are desperately making efforts to 
make me rest at any cost, not ready to compromising on that.

She recommended in her style that ask your son to keep jug
full of water in the morning in your room. When you go 
downstairs for breakfast bring couple of snacks for the day 
with you this will cut down your trips to kitchen.

Today I followed her instructions and it is nearly 1 pm but 
I used stairs only 2 times, it will definitely cut down my
downstairs trips.

People close to us and of our age bracket, can relate to us.
They can convey the message, which goes straight to your 
heart it surpasses the route to your brain, taking short cut.

Relationships impart great value and affect our personalities,
our day to day life. When we become old, these are like 
treasures to us. We start feeling rich in happiness.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. We also talked about her blogs.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Two days in a row!!

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Yes. And its nice for SA to keep getting us the donuts

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy that you write for me. Happy Worker come and say how you but I no answer. She say how you again but I say her I only want talk work and no want talk anything. She say that is pretty strong reaction? This is almost rude. I say I no time talk that too because my Madam say focus work. I think she get alergy. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciated your blog today. Te retired nutritionist and the retired dietitian led the reading of the blog today. They were very excited as today was very well attended with the retired chef, the cafe manager, the hospital administrator, as well we as many ex-patients as well as doctors and nurses were in attendance. They all came to have a first hand listen to the blog. The cafe manager immediately offered the subway to the menu. It will be offered as an item throughout the day. The hospital administrator informed us that they are thinking of charging for the Smile menu items from the patients. They are planning to do that to get funds. They said that this will mean a two tier menu, one will be regular food and the other Smile menu items. They are asking if you are ok with this

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today We were planning to read it at the SRC but the Dean insisted that we go there. He suggested that so we can demonstrate respect to the Smile Army. We were not happy with the decision but we did it anyways. During the reading of the blog we asked the Smile Army to go towards the back. We told them that this is because they have caused a lot of problems for you. They were not happy but they did that because they they were very embarrassed for their past actions. They were also very interested in reading about the subway recipe, some students made a few jokes at their expense which they didnt like but didnt say anything. Prof George was very nervous and said that this will backfire soon as Smile Army cant take too much of this. We ten stopped. The Dean was very pale, we are hearing that he will get a decision soon. We are all very nervous. Before going to his meetings, he asked us to say thanks to you and also asked us to find out from you if you have any advice, specially for his matrimonial issues.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father no want eat because he say you no gooder. Hannah say she kris wory you. Niklas say grandpapa no gooder but want watch tele all time and no alow Niklas pay video. Niklas say Niklas bore. Me take rabit out Niklas room and put backgarden. It lot cool in Germany now so rabit cool. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have been following your progressive recuperation. We were very touched by your desire to mitigate the impact of your suffering on your readership and advising us all to carry on. Though your dictate was well-intentioned, it has required gargantuan effort from us. We have tried to not write to avoid putting additional strain on your health but our will power ran out today. We continue to wish you a speedy recovery

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk