It is always give and take


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures












I am Happy for my friend Dean
wish you all the best for your 
family life too

Kris Dear, please give TV time to Niklas
let him play video games

Please safeguard Niklas interests
so that he doesn't need to go to pub and to friends
Niklas has to stay home and enjoy his life

Cut down Father's enjoyment
cut down Father's TV time
after school TV is for Niklas
he can play video games
all kids do that

Make breakfast menu for Father 
he has to take 2 things every day
not everything same day
too much work for Hannah



It is Monday bright sunny beautiful morning with 11 below 0 C
It is cold, yes my dear why you people keep on forgetting that 
this is Canada.

It is 9.30 am, after a long time I am back in my office cubicle
writing my blog. I am starting slowly, this week planning to
work part time, that is playing only darts.

Today I planned to write my blog for my dear Retirees friends.
I am sorry that I always keep you waiting, doesn't mean that 
I don't care about or don't love you people. Not at all.

I have total trust in your patience, I know you can wait. My blogs 
always become very long, which I don't like. It is too much work 
to read all that for my Readers Family.

Every time things come up, have to be discussed right away on 
priority basis, anyway let's come to the point. You mentioned
that " Smile Target " project going well and people want to join
but as there is no space, you keep them on waiting list.

I think there has to be no limit on members to join in. They can 
do these tasks at home, taking small task as target. Like watering 
plants, feeding birds, bird watching, reading books or magazines, 
watching any TV show, making soup or salad. 

They can include any task in smile target, whatever they enjoy 
or want to do. It will be a healthy exercise for everyone.

You were also asking for tips to lose weight. I have already posted
my entire blog on this topic. Please check my past blogs, titled
" Change your plate ". I recommend that don't change your
diet, change your plate. That will solve the problem.

Now about joint family living. This is very complex situation
for everyone living together, not only for we seniors. We don't
have to expect anything from anyone, not even from our kids.

When we don't expect and anything done by anyone, we will give 
it's credit otherwise, we take it as granted. We will never value 
anything done by anyone.

We have to limit our expectations to zero and try to do our things
on our own. Old age is not a sickness or disability. We will become
lethargic and obese if we leave everything to others and start 
labeling ourselves as old people.

We have to push ourselves as long as we can handle things. We have 
to take safety measures and have to be cautious all the time, still
have to do things.

Look at "Father " yelling at everyone, watching TV all the time,
wants breakfast to be served before sunrise. Nowadays I am sick 
it means I have now certificate to yell at everyone and make 
everyone's life miserable. 

We have to realize and have to be considerate. Joint family living is 
sort of  " Give and Take " system. It is not one way traffic.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog however there was a lot of buzz about yesterday's blog too

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about Smile's blogs from yesterday. Participants could not believe how nicely Smile handled the Dean situation

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Yes I know. There is a lot of buzz about it in the office. Even management is talking about it

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She has an awesome grandson. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. I feel low every day and then I read your blog. I feel like I am talking to a friend

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs as always

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Hi Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker with video kid come and say how you. I say I ok. She say you want join Smile Target group? All peeple from office plan participate. I say what you mean, I no retire. She say but it not for retired peeple only, it for all. I say no, that not right. My Madam say that you no do thing that she write. She only give example but my Madam no mean that all peeple do this thing. She explain in blog but she blog very complicate. Job worker with video kid say you mistake, that no what she mean. I say how you know, I no show you blog. She say she need go and make important phone. I think she get head hurt to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. We suspended all the committee business today to focus on the blog. There were many readers of the blog as we had multiple readings. After spending a few hours going through every detail that you shared, we decided that we will set up a committee however the retired human bahaviour consultants, the retired anthropologists, the retired senior psychologists all declined to chair this as the content that you shared is too complicated for them. To clarify, they are all holders of multiple post grad degrees, have chaired conferences, have many research publications and papers to their credit, they are also advising PhD students. We therefore decided that we will connect with the university and request collaboration on the topic. However the retired Chief executive mentioned that before we proceed, we need to get your counsel. If you can please suggest next steps for us

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another new blog from Smile today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile talks about important issues. And yes there are no shortage of ideas here

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean and Prof George requested that we have the reading their as they need to take a lot of notes from today's blog. There were many other professors who also attended the reading. After we finished the reading, we found out that the 2 gentlemen also hosted a meeting with the senior professors in the anthropology and psychology department as this blog had many important points that they wanted to discuss. We also heard that the uni is planning a no. of research projects based on this blog. Some professors were requesting for more information but the Dean stopped them by reminding them that you have been advised complete bed rest. When the prof asked how do you know? The Dean smiled and said lets just say I am one of her many fans. He is still having issues with his wife, and he is asking for some ideas

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you start yell father. Father say father angle so father no mind. Father say father give you lot tip to but you forget thank father. Father say father no sea tele all time father need slip in afternuun so father alow all to play tele. Father say it no father fault if Niklas come late skool. Father say lot video is bad so when Niklas Kris then he thank father but he no understand now. Father say father eat brakfast when father wake. It no father mistake father wake morning. Father say all supose wake before son.Father say bird wake morning to. All animal wake morning. to. Father say when father Niklas then father listen his Kris now father turn to make al listen. Father say he say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you good idea. Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say Hannah kris tire today. Hannah say you take niklas care you. You please stay bed. Niklas say grandpapa very anger today and yel all day and ring bell many time. Niklas say grandpapa ring bell when he no need any like no water and no chek time. Niklas say Niklas come run from skool but when Niklas come grandpapa yel and say why Nikas no come early but Niklas no want mis class. Father very anger today and ring bell all time. Father ring bell when father need water and when father need no time and when father need some but today father ring bell no reason. Me ask father if he get 2 thing brakfast but father yell me that when me Niklas did father say get only milk or serial. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile's blog is brilliant. Please dont misunderstand that this is only for seniors or retirees. Take good notes, as this is for everyone, including mrizvi. Dont believe me, have a look:

    "When we don't expect and anything done by anyone, we will give
    it's credit otherwise, we take it as granted. We will never value
    anything done by anyone."

    Brilliant !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk