Change of scenery makes big difference


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures










Dean My Friend
I am so relieved to know that
things getting for you in positive
directions. 

Talk to your wife one to one
listen to her and explain.

Remember Love, kindness and patience 
are tools to solve issues in all circumstances.
Law of Love surpasses all laws
This is my strong belief.

Kris Dear, I am worried about Niklas
Father not giving TV time to him
Not fair to Niklas 
He needs TV time after school hours




It is Sunday bright sunny beautiful morning with 2 below 0 C
after my breakfast I spend some time in TV lounge, to watch
anything and also to enjoy my backyard view. Today there were 
couple of squirrels running over the wooden fence and on the 
pear tree. These are signals that good days are ahead. 

Yesterday couple of people from my club called to know about 
my health. My younger brother with family came to see me in the 
evening. Visits and calls are like therapy specially in days when 
you are not so mobile and are in low key. 

 Nowadays I spend mornings in TV room downstairs, after 11 am, 
take some snacks for the day and come upstairs in my room to be 
with my computer. Go downstairs around 5 pm.Things working well.

My Dear " N " change of scenery makes a big difference in our life.
You can divide your day too, you will start feeling better. Try that.
We are masters, can direct our mood to be positive to lead our life.

Nowadays I live alone as everyone has to go to work and school, 
I am also not so mobile can not go for walk or any such thing.
We have to handle whatever is there.

Happy Reader Mother in Law, You are saying that you don't want
to make any negative comment about Happy Reader. What about 
" Sharp Tongue and Not Sharp Mind ". This is a very rude comment,
my friend. Please leave Happy Reader alone.

Youngsters are full of emotions when we push them and corner them,
they become flared up and have no control on their sentiments, then
we can expect nothing good from them.

We being elders have more responsibility on our shoulders to bring
peace in our entire family. We can do that, they can't. Family is a unit
we can not cut out any member. We have to take everyone into account.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Even though it is Monday, there are lots of customers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Criag

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
    3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome TV watcher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

      Karen

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice blog. Its so good to have a friend like you

    Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still waiting for the weekend blogs. Cant wait. Mondays are the best day of the week

      Cliff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

      Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts.

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) and now we get to read 3 blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog from the weekend. We cant believe that her son is making her do her own laundry.

      Cleo

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile you so good. You write good too. I go sick job worker and I say him how you. He say I fine. I say you no sick any more? I think he get alergy and he voice get bad because he say like loud why you keep say that I sick. I only head hurt one time and you make look that I sick all time. I say ok. I come check. He say thank. I say him job worker with video kid say me that you go vacation? He say yes I plan go for 1 week for change. I say you go because you want change scenery? He say yes. I say but you no need go. My Madam write thing blog but you no need take exactly. He say what you mean. I say it very complicate she explain in yesterday blog. She only give example but you no need do thing. I think he get head hurt again. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. The retirees are surprised that you are all by yourself and in bed all the time yet you are having such a positive predisposition towards life. The retired optimist said that this very unusual because people who are very active, or even moderately active do not enjoy a sedentary lifestyle. She pointed out that at times they miserable and make things difficult for themselves and also for their families because they are bored. We are wondering if you can write something more about this as well

    The retriees from the Smile Target project came for the readong today. They are planning to add targets such as how ofeten to go downstaris, how often to sit on a particular sofa etc. They are thinking that this may help them but others are not agreeing. They are wondering if you can help

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Dean insisted on the reading there. He asked for the reading there because he wanted to cut the cake. He bought the cake to enjoy the positive change with the rest of us. He asked the Smile Army to come over and cut the cake with him. When someone asked why Smile Army, he said that this is because they take care of the Smile Garden and though they get excited they are die hard supporters of Smile's ideas. The Smile Army were very pleased with that. He had a big cake and it said "Thank You SMILE. SMILE is the the best" written on it in red. The Smile Army then started raising slogans for you. He is still is having issues at home, but looks like it is going to be a positive atmosphere at the uni. Thanks mainly to you

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no sea tele al time. Father say he do lot thing like go backgraden see rabit, go sea bird, go train station for time alone, go long walk on driveway and lot more ting. Father say it lot cool in Deutchland now so he no able go because father can fall. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hanna say Hannah wake 1 hour before son so Hannah time to make brakfast. Hannah say Hannah make kris brakfast so Hannah able eat after . Hannah say you take niklas kare you. You please stay bed al time. Niklas say grandpapa say Niklas alow watch tele nite but only when when grandpapa need go some place but he no go because he skare that he fall. Niklas say he plan go pub. Father yel me that he need windo in apt and he need take rest like you. Me say him that he need walk because he eat lot brakfast but he say me whey me call father fat. Me no say fat but if father eat he fat. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I give up. Really. No point to say anything now

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know. But caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllmmmmmmmm down. Also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Thanks mrizvi. I guess you did your job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk