Handle them with love and kindness


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures






Today please also read 
my Recipe Blog
Thank you


My Dear Retirees friends
I am happy for you people

My dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
please don't push yourself
for smile targets
Take it easy

Kris Dear I am sorry to say that
Father is very selfish

Father twists everything 
to make Hannah and Niklas life miserable
Please let Niklas play video games
and don't yell at Niklas

Niklas my friend please don't skip
school and football
I will pray for you




It is Wednesday bright beautiful sunny morning with 4 degrees
On Wednesdays I used to do full time but as my doctor advised
me to slow down, I have to cut down my activities.

I am working part time now. It is 9.30 I am working in my office
cubicle writing my blog. I will go to the next room to play darts
at 10 am. I will be back home after 12.

Nowadays my younger brother calls me every day to keep connected.
My sister in law, who lives in Aurora also calls on daily basis.
Yesterday I called one of our club member. She is old and
her husband passed away recently.

Calls are very important especially in the days when we feeling low
and not doing good. Calls act like sort of therapy and meditation.
We feel that people still thinking about us even if we are not so
mobile and are not around.

Yesterday Master Golden, my middle one was talking to his dad.
He was feeling difficulty to deal with his computer teacher.
He is very good in computer and it is his main subject but not
happy with the teacher.

My eldest was also having difficulty to deal with the same teacher.
My son was thinking to talk to the teacher and also the principal.
Master Golden was of opinion that nothing will work as Principal
wont do anything because of teacher's union.

He was very frustrated. I was thinking how can a teacher and
principal be satisfied with their jobs, if they can not relate to
students. Teachers have to be at the same wave length and
have to co-ordinate with students.

Teachers don't have to play around with students future and career.
Students are our future. They are going to lead this world in days
to come. They will take the command of this world. We have to
think twice before handling them, they are very precious.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There were a lot of customers today as they wait for the recipe blog. Most of the customers took extra copies for their friends and neighbours. They love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We had lots of fun

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Smile Forums for the next 2 weeks are completely booked.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline but you dont write for me. You are like all other big authors

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome part time worker! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs. Thank you SA

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job Worker 2 come and say how you. I say her that you know my Madam write for me all time. She say that good. Did you Madam tell you to join Smile program. I say yes. She say she give you some silly target to complete, like drink soup, sit sofa, and like that. I say yes because you alow set any target you want. She say and you think this good. I say anything my Madam say very good because she lot nolege. She say ok if you say so. I say how you know my Madam alow me to do Smile target because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    Thursdays are one of the best days for us in the entire week. We had the entire contingent of the recipe readers today. This included hospital administrator, the retired chef, the cafe manager, many physicians and nursing staff, ex patients as well as all retirees. Your recipes are very popular and the cafe manager enjoys these days as it provides him a lot of customers plus a new recipe to try. They all said thanks to you.

    The retirees are continuing to enjoy Smile Target projects. We shared that with the larger group and the hospital staff were over joyed. The administrator mentioned that this is something that the patients can also use. She asked if it is possible that you can write something for them. She pointed out that the patients are one of your biggest fans

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The students were very grateful for your blog because it hit a nerve. All students 100% agreed with your observations. We did a poll and asked the students in different faculties to determine if a teacher in early age helped influence their decision and what we found that in more than 80% cases that was exactly what happened. When Smile Army saw this, they got excited and started raising slogans for you. Prof George did not intervene but was smiling. He said to the Dean that Smile's blog from today is something that should be shared with all the professors. The Dean agreed and said that he will ask his staff to do that.

    The Dean was looking very upset, we heard him saying that the issue he is having lots of challenges at home. He said that he tried talking to his wife one on one but it is not working. We all felt really bad. We are wondering if you can please suggest something else

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh blog from Smile!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be nothing but fresh ideas here. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot all time. Father say you forget say father thank. Father say father no mind because father angle. Father say father no no why you sun no go yel you Niklas teacher. Father say when father kris and kris niklas then father go yel kris and kris teacher al time. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because father lot target. Hannah say it good because it keep father act. Hannah say she want thank because you blog relax. Hannah say you please do niklas work and take kris kare. Niklas say he no come early skool because you say and go futbal but grandpapa keep yell Niklas name when Niklas kik ball. Niklas no like but grandpapa say he do Smile target. Niklas say he hate target. Me cut Niklas fone because he say father no no what Smile target is. Father keep ring bel lot time. He say he target ring bel more 100 time. Me say him Hannah go 50 time but Niklas go 50 time but he say no because Niklas no come first bel. Me say Niklas go. He say he go when he fone. Me anger because he no lisen so me cut net to. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do).

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. What the hell!! Can we not have one good day! Is it too much to ask! My blood pressure is shooting through the roof!

      Nice work mrizvi. Thank you for making us all so proud

      Delete
    2. Reeeelaaax Plunker. Just calm down. Why do you have to have so high expectations. You already know that there is no point in teaching the kids these days. Besides Smile has asked us to be gentle

      Thank you mrizvi. Amazing comment today. Very informed judgement

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk