Listening --- Hearing


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures











Kris Dear I am very sad
as Lots of people at party
and Hannah has to cook for all

I told you to cancel the Party
but you didn't listen
Father very selfish

Niklas My Friend
I love to read your comment
Don't worry about not good English

Smile Army My Friends
I think you got me wrong

I told you to eat all but 
keeping check and balance 
on your diet

Don't overdo anything
that will be be wrong



It is Saturday beautiful bright morning with 13 below 0 C, after
my breakfast I was busy watching "Little House on the Prairies"
TV show, with my son and daughter in law. It is good to spend
some time with your family to feel connected.

Yesterday was " Fun Day " at our club, it was from 1 pm to 4 pm.
One of my friend picked me up. Yesterday I also heard lots of birds 
they were in one of the "Twin Trees" I name it as Apartment 
Buildings for birds.

I posted many of my Blogs on these trees. I think birds rented one
of the apartments. Let us see when they will get the possession.

My Dear Retirees I am still thinking about the comment from
"Smile with Smile" program. You mentioned that kids not 
listening to their parents. 

I think "Listening" is very complicated and keeps on changing 
with the change of personalities who are talking to the same person. 
Listening can be changed to " Hearing " from time to time, it all
depends how you are " Talking " to the person.

Hearing is with Your Ears while Listening is with your all " Self ".
It is sort of surprising when we see the same person who is involved
in Listening with whole of his body and soul, to one person, just 
hearing to another person.

We have to have some substance in what are we talking, especially 
how are we talking. Our Tone and our body language matters a lot. 
Our talking can change people's motives and they can be switched  
from Hearing to Listening. 

We parents and Teachers don't have to complain, when Kids say
"I can Hear You" but they don't listen to you. We have to 
think over that how are we talking and communicating to them.

Listening can only be made possible when we are able to change 
their hearts, which compels to make them listen.  Shouting wont 
be helpful to make them listen.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, their lots of out of town customers too. They first went to the church where priest gave a good sermon. Customers noticed that he used a lot of words from Smile's blogs. All people then come to my shop and read the blog from today as well as the rest of the week. It appears to me that the customers are getting more and more every week as I run out of biscuits and tea quickly now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome therapist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline. You are giving me personal therapy

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. And I read in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say how you. He say I litle busy and no time talk blog now. I say I no want talk blog I want tell you tip. He say what you mean? I say remember you no do good presentation. My Madam tell me trik to listen with my self and no listen my ear only. I say that it no because my ear bad but it important listen proper. I think he get alergy because his voice become loud. I say him see you no able talk again. He say I tell you I lot busy, I say yes but I only hear and no listen.I think he lot alergy because his voice get very loud so I go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The Smile with Smile program subcommittee led the reading of the blog but your blog was so profound that the retired communication experts, the retired communication consultants as well as the retired political speech writer were completely in awe and amazement. They said that we have never seen such an amazing treatise on listening and communication. They pointed out that this blog is so revolutionary that the active communication experts need to be aware and they need to be informed. They immediately asked us to submit this request to the communication and outreach committee with the request that we immediately and with priority, engage all the community groups which will benefit from this guidance. This includes school groups, hospitals, universities, political and government officials, various ministries as well as research institutes around the world. The subcommittee has set up a special project and it is called "Listen and Smile". The cafe manager is planning on selling the blog but the retired corporate executive asked him to wait till you have approved it. She also said that since Smile does not charge for these blogs and has waived the copyright and trademark consideration so will likely not allow charging for these blogs

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army brought cakes and were eating without any restrictions however that was before the reading of the blog. As soon as we started the blog reading and they listened to your advice, they immediately stopped eating and threw the cakes away. Prof George asked them to dont over-react and instead allow others to eat the cake but the Smile Army did not listen and simply threw all the cakes away. The Dean pointed out that it is unfortunate that they missed the message that you shared in the rest of the blog because it is critical that they get it. He also said that there behaviour is a classic example of hearing but not listening. The Dean also asked his staff to send copies of this blog to all the professors in the uni. He and and Prof George also were thinking that it should be sent to other universities but because the retired ladies and gentlemen are planning to do that, the Dean suggested that we dont do that as respect to them

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My disrepectful daughter in law cannot even hear what I say let alone listen to me. I dont want to say anything as I dont want to be impolite.

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father tire because big party. Father no able rite lot. Father say father sik but it ok because father plan rest so father get gooder. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because kris party. Hannah say Hannah mistake that 47 peeple because it like 125 peeple. Hananh say you rite good blog Hannah kris learn. Hannah say you please take care. Niklas say Niklas no stay house but go pub but no bier because you say no. Me tire because father mistake invite lot peeple and me also mistake and invite 10 family. ME no want get food out because it to expense so Hannah need make food. Father tire to. Niklas no help so me yel him because he babie. He say he drink bier if me call babie. Father say let do. Hannah say no let do Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice. Brilliant blog

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Thanks Smile

      Josh

      Delete
  14. Thanks Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk