She was stuck at South of the Border


Monarch Butterfly Essentials to Add to Your Garden | Better Homes ...



















Sunday -- Beautiful morning 23 C I am in my room to be with my 
computer and to enjoy the view of my front garden. Birds walking 
around. Black Squirrel enjoying his morning snacks. 

I have seen my friend, the White Butterfly after such a long time. 
I think she was stuck at South of the Border. I am happy she is here,
to brighten my days.

I can see from my window, the Red flowers from across, are smiling.
Magnolia tree still has flowers around. Doesn't look windy, atmosphere
is calm and peaceful. 

My daughters called me. It is always great to connect with your loved ones.
I called my younger brother, he lives with his daughter in Markham. 
I also called my sister. She is back home.

She lives alone. We had chit chat, talked about TV shows and about things 
of our common interest. She is a TV person. I like her attitude. No negative 
talks, no complaints. 

Attitude matters a lot. Life is the same for everyone. Our attitude can 
make or can ruin our day. We can not change anything. Just change your 
attitude.You will have a new outlook of your lives and start enjoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk