I Love My Garden Table


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...













Monday -- Cloudy morning 11 C, it was raining last night so everything 
looks great after shower. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying cup of tea,
sitting in TV room. It is long weekend. Monday is closed holiday.


My daughters called me from England.They live far apart, in Reading, 
Kent and Grimbsy. They call me in their own time, suitable to their 
own schedule. 

Today it was a group call, not happens often. My son also joined. It looks 
like a family reunion. My eldest daughter lives in Edmonton, tow hours 
behind the time in Toronto. She was not there. It was early for her. 

It is 10.30, I am in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for 
myself. I will also blend garlic and ginger. Garlic takes time. I will make 
separate bottles to store in fridge, enough to use for couple of weeks. 

It is 12.30, I am upstairs, in my room with my computer. I can't see any
activity in my neighborhood. Two birds enjoying their walk on my front 
garden. I miss my friend, the Black Squirrel. 

It started drizzling. I just noticed. Glass top of my back garden table, 
helps me to figure out all that.This table plays a key role in planning 
my outdoor activities. I love my table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk