Let's Celebrate Our Beautiful Life


House & Home














Thursday -- Beautiful quiet morning 13 C. No rain for now. Today
is busy day for me. Our basement renovation is done so now I can do 
my laundry. Our washer dryer is in basement so laundry was on hold.
Things are now back on track.

Today I have to change my bed sheets so will do two loads. I usually do 
that in the morning, why to stuck for the whole day.Today was different.
My eldest grandson had his early morning appointment in fracture clinic.

My son wants to do his laundry before taking him there. It was fine.
We made adjustments. Nothing is end of the world. We don't have to 
take things like a big deal.

It is 11.45, I am done with one load, another one is in dryer. I am making 
mango shake for my son and for my grandson.They will be happy, must 
be back from hospital, any time soon.To see smile on their faces, 
will be enough to make my day.

Spreading happiness around, always makes you happy.What goes around 
comes back to you. It is so simple. It is 12,15, I am done with my downstairs
things, now time for my own self.

I am in my room, with my computer, talking to my daughters. Day was
nearly done for them.They live in different time zone.They were busy with 
their dinner preparations. 

We don't talk long, just to connect, we talk every day.They are busy with  
their own family, don't have much time for we parents. We have to keep 
that in mind. 

We don't have to put them on spot for saying "No", to talk. That will be 
tough to handle for we parents. After having small talk, take a quick exit,
to maintain the existing relationship. It works for all relationships.

We have to keep ourselves busy with our own things, to enjoy our own lives.
Not have to look at our kids to help us out, to carry on our day to day 
activities. By doing that, we start losing our self confidence.

Our body start losing it's strength. What we don't use, we lose. We don't 
have to do all that, to ruin our old age era.This is the golden stage of cycle 
of life. Try to celebrate. Plan your things, to enjoy this precious time of 
yours. We now have time to do whatever we like to do, to have fun. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk