Sun is in full bloom, it is summer


Back garden of Victorian semi-detached house, Kingston upon Thames ...














Saturday -- Beautiful sunny morning 19 C. It is summer. We were waiting 
long for this, here in Canada. There is so much activity in my back garden.
Black Squirrel is busy with his workouts on the wooden fence.

Couple of birds playing around the pear tree. I am enjoying everything
also watching one of my old TV show, "Little House on the Prairie". 
I like old shows. I think, we like what we can relate to. 

It is 11.15, I am at Petticoat Creek. Lake displaying all shades of blue. 
Sun is in full bloom. So many ducks, Swans and all sort of birds are here.
All enjoying their time. 

Lots of people are here too, busy in biking, fishing, canoeing and walking 
around. Everyone trying to follow distancing. I am enjoying. I am standing 
beside couple of muddy hillocks. 

It is amazing view. Birds have their homes inside these hillocks. Looks like 
they made burrows or holes, to live in. I can see lot of traffic. Birds going
in and coming out. Such a beautiful view to behold. 

You can stay for hours, to enjoy, to observe their activities. How can these 
birds track their homes. All look same to me. But they can.We Humans 
have to stop underestimating other Creatures and try to focus on our own selves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk