Anyone can ring the bell


House & Home















Sunday -- Cold cloudy morning 2 C, rain is in the forecast. It is Mother's 
Day here in Canada. I got calls from my daughters and from my loved ones, 
I mean from some of my brother's and sister's kids too.

I take phone calls as signals from God.These calls give me power and
confirms my belief that God is not only watching over us but also directing 
others to make our day. What else we need. For me this is more than 
enough. I am all set to face my day, to tackle anything, just bring it on.

Yesterday was my younger brother's birthday. I went to his place, to give 
him surprise, with cake and card. My sister in law gave me, my belated 
birthday gift. It is a beautiful card and small hand bag. She knows that 
I don't use big ones. 

We stayed there for a while, keeping our distance and of course no hugs, 
no kisses. It was a visit of it's kind. Exchange of goodwill gestures and 
greetings, making sure to comply with COVID 19 directives.

Today is Mother's Day. I have to call some of my cousin sisters. I will call 
my sisters too. I am the eldest still, it doesn't matter. Anyone can ring 
the bell to make another person's day. God will be glad to see 
His Creatures happy.

Dear Readers, I don't get your comments everyday because of Glitch.
Yesterday I got after I posted my Blog.

My Dear Smile Cafe Manager, in Ireland, I think my friend Priest
has to keep in mind that he is a messenger from God. He certainly 
not assigned him to mess up with the lives of His Creatures. I believe 
it is better for him, to focus on spreading happiness around.

I hope things will be fine. Please keep me posted with the updates.

Dear Reader, doing 2 Jobs before, please go to your Supervisor. He is
my friend, ask him politely for your job back. Listen to him and do 
whatever he says. I will pray for you. 

My Retiree Friends, I am happy to know that you people are trying 
to contact each other. I started writing my Blogs every day, keeping 
in mind, that this might help you people out, from feeling low. 

I wanted to share your moments of staying home
Keep in mind, my Friends "This Too Shall Pass".

My Dear, I was not camping.There was no electricity in our town, 
until I completed my Masters Degree. I used to study under lamp 
and lantern. We Humans can survive and make adjustments
to coordinate with the available circumstances.

My Student Friends, I can understand, these days must be tough for 
you guys. But my Dear keep in mind that everyone is in the same boat.
There will be light at the end of tunnel. Have patience, it is just matter 
of time. 

Kris, I am not happy that Father still making my friends Hannah and 
Niklas lives miserable. She is very tired and still weak. I will ask her 
to go back to her parents, if things will be like that.

Make Father understand that my grandson was not sleeping on floor 
or carpet. He sometimes comes to my room to sleep in my bed. He knows 
that I never use my bed during day time. Please stop Father from messing 
up their lives. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk