We Have Bucket Full Of 24 Hours


15 Garden Bench Ideas for Your Backyard












Tuesday -- Beautiful morning 13 C. It is like summer for we Canadians.
I was not having good sleep for couple of nights. Usually I go to bed after
midnight, 12.30 or even after. 

My routine is to watch National with my son, in the TV lounge. It is from
10 to 11 at night. We watch on You Tube, so sometimes watch after 10.30
or around 11 pm. It takes one hour after that I cut fruits for my grand kids.

Everyone has his own choice. I know that, apple for my youngest, the 
Slurpee Boy. Pear and peaches for my eldest, the Lucky Guy. For Master 
Golden, I mean for my middle one, I mix everything. 

Strawberry, blueberry and grapes, everyone's choice. I mix and match 
for everyone, depending, what's available. I feel lucky for being grandma. 
Beautiful moments, to share. To give happiness and also to be happy.

After all that, I take, one cup of warm milk with cookie. Last item on 
my list, is to have one cup of hot water with one tsp honey and one tsp 
fresh lemon juice. 

Before going to bed, I always spend sometime with my computer. 
This is my own time. No emails, no Facebook messages, to browse. 
Me and any show of my choice to watch or to play Scrabble and 
Card Games on my computer.

Sometimes these things take long so I cut down my time. I mean keep 
it short. I can not cut down other things like to watch TV with my son 
and to give fruits to my grand kids. 

I believe these are like Faucets, to drain happiness.We have to divide 
our time into slots. Everything has to get it's proper share from our 
twenty hour time bucket. We have to plan and divide our time, 
to make use each of our moment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk