This is Enough to Make My Day


Garden ideas - small garden ideas | House & Garden


















Sunday -- Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning 13 C, great.
It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer. My neighborhood 
is very quiet. No one walking around. May be they are still in bed. 
It is weekend so I think, early to be out of bed. 

At my place also, it is the same. I mean everyone sleeping. Me and 
my son are awake, done with our breakfast. I was downstairs for 
a while to watch the News. We have to be aware of what's going 
on around the world. 

I know, nowadays nothing good is there but things are opening up
at some places. It is good to know that, there is light, and end 
of tunnel is getting closer. We have to focus on the positive side
and ignore the rest.

Kids  are adjusted to their new schedule.They play all night
and sleep nearly all day. I mean getting up very late, in the 
afternoon. Not their fault.They have nothing else to do, 
nowhere to go.

It is tough for everyone. All staying together for such a long period 
of time, is not easy for anyone. Not easy to control your emotions 
and behave. "This Too Shall Pass". It is matter of time. 

Things are getting better. I know the process is slow but moving 
forward. It is good to be cautious, to take precautions. Everyone 
is in the same boat. We have to give margin to the people around.

Here Lake sites are open.We can go there to walk around. I am getting 
ready to go with my son. It is 11.45, I am at Petticoat Creek.Water 
looking beautiful, sparkling like silver. 

Lots of birds, enjoying their time. I am standing here, it is sort of 
Look out. At one side is Marshy land, the other side, I can see clear 
blue water. Couple of Lotus leaves are floating. Sea Gulls diving for 
fish, to have lunch.

I heard a frog, I am going to locate that. I found it, right here 
just before my eyes. What a beautiful view to observe, to cherish. 
We have to avail, whatever is available, to make our day.
This is enough to make my day.

Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy things are fine with you people.
Please don't give hard time to the Priest. He is my friend too. We have 
to be kind to all the Creatures of God, to make Him happy.

Dear Reader who was doing 2 jobs before, treat doesn't mean 
to have big cake. It is not good for health. Focus on work and please 
avoid making personal comments. Happy Worker is a nice person,
try to listen to her.

Dear Retirees, I know things are getting tough to tackle. Every household
facing issues. Staying together for such a long period is not easy for anyone. 
People losing patience. You don't have to come in between to solve. 

At our age, our nerves are not strong enough, to handle such pressure. 
Try to get busy with things, to distract yourselves. It will help you keeping 
away from negative thoughts.

Dear Students, everyone facing pressure. I think this is staying home 
syndrome. We all feel stuck, not going anywhere, to change the scenery.

It is matter of time.Things started getting better. We can see some light,
end of tunnel getting closer. Just relax. Things will be fine soon, my friends.

Kris, please stop having parties.This is not the time. Ask Father to have 
some sense. Don't yell at Niklas. I am not getting treats from any of my 
grand kid. We have to give them treats, to make their day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk