Please Keep Watching Over Me


50 Best Front Yard Landscaping Ideas and Garden Designs for 2020

















Saturday -- Bright beautiful cold morning 13 C. It is 8.45, I am done
with breakfast, enjoying my morning tea. Everyone sleeping so 
I am in my room with my computer.

May the 2nd, it is my Birthday today. We used to go to eat out 
on birthdays but not today. Due to Corona Virus, things changed.
Yesterday I got messages and E- cards from my daughters and 
from my grand kids. 

I got calls at 12 midnight, from my daughters. After all this, who needs 
to go to eat out. Not me. This is more than enough for me to celebrate. 
One of my friend has the same date of birth as of mine. 

It is 9.30 morning, she just called me. I saw her white car at my drive way. 
She told me that she dropped Birthday card in my mail box. I opened 
my window and waved her. 

We talked and made plans to celebrate our birthday after, together. 
In September or in December, whenever, we don't care. we will do that.

I got Mail from one of my Senior Club friend, wishing me for birthday. 
I will ask her, how come she came to know, today is my birthday. 
I will call her.

We have obligation to welcome and answer them back. I take these
calls like signals from God, directions to make connection with His 
Creatures. To spread happiness all around His Kingdom. 

I have so many messages of greetings from my loved ones. I have to 
answer everyone of them. I have so much to do, to get busy, 
to make my day. 

Black Squirrel walking around on my front garden. Birds enjoying 
their morning walk. I think, they all, wishing me too, in their own 
unique way. 

Today, I am one more year older but who cares. I am happy.
Thank You God for making my day. Thanks for keeping me mobile, 
to do things on my own. Please keep watching over me. Love You.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I also brought a cake to celebrate the big birthday. As usual there are lots of people outside. Some have also brought cakes and giving to each other. The councillor was here earlier in the day and also wished you Happy Birthday. We are getting tired of the lockdown however your blogs are keeping us positive. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline. I celebrated your birthday with cake

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe provider! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Happy Birthday Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I celebrate birthday China

      Delete
    2. I celebrate Ukraine

      Delete
    3. We big birthday France

      Delete
    4. I celebrrate Italy

      Delete
    5. and me Smile happy birthday cake cut in Spain

      Delete
    6. Happy Birthday

      Happy Reader

      Delete
    7. Happy Birthday

      Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile ,you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say I bring you cake because of my Madam birthday. He say you no suppose bring cake because of virus. I say I also bring one big cake so I cut during lunch time and give all office people. Mr. Supervisor say you no hear me. I say I hear but I must celebrate birthday. Also, we need no worry because if anyone in office get sick, then Madam will tell how fix it like she help sick job worker. Mr. Supervisor say sorry, if you no listen then go home. I say him I plan fire me because I always celebrate. He say it your choice but decide by tomorrow. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    We did not have a reading today but many retirees celebrated your birthday at home. Retirees are getting very down due to the virus but I dont want to say negative things today because its a special day

    On behalf of myself and my family, Happy Birthday
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were presently surprised to find out that it was your birthday yesterday. We organized a virtual party in your honour. Congratulations and Happy Borthday

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    You wont believe what happened. The Smile Army idiots got together to have a big party for you. The police officers came and warned them because gatherings of more than 5 people is not permitted here and they were about 150 people. They reluctantly left but not after 21 people were fined.

    The students are having a hard time during the lockdown. The parents are bothering us and giving lectures regularly. In one case, the parents lecture once 2-3 weeks for 5 minutes. What the hell is this ! We know that lucky guy, Master golden and the Slurpee boy dont have to worry about this, but for us, it is very difficult

    Happy Birthday

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father very hapy you hapy birday. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hananh say Hannah make kris cake for you birday and give to parent. Niklas say he celebrate you birday. Me happy and want celebrate with all but Hannah and Niklas no here. Me say Hannah come back but she say only if you tell her. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fresh new blog from Smile today. How does she do it?

    PS: Happy Birthday

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile is an artist and a professional. She is a factory of ideas and words

      Happy Birthday Smile

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing recipe writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    PS: Happy Birthday Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like to express our felicitations to you on this auspicious occasion.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. What the hell! No Happy Birthday nothing ? ! I am tired of people commenting without reading

      I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      PS : Happy Birthday Smile

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Happy Birthday Smile

      Delete
  14. Is Smile brilliant or what! It was her birthday, yet she took the time to not only compose a blog, but also keep her readers positive during the lockdown

    Brilliant!! Thank YOU Smile and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk