Life is Good


Framework for a Garden Retreat (With images) | Backyard, Patio ...

















Friday -- Cloudy rainy morning 10 C, feels also like 10. It rarely happens
that, these two digits are the same. It is long weekend here in Canada.
Monday is holiday. On Tuesday, couple of more retail stores will be 
opened up.

All are staying home so every day looks the same. People are cautious 
to go to stores. I think we have already made adjustments to tackle 
this lock down situation. We Humans can adapt to be comfortable
in any circumstances.

I am enjoying too.Windows of my room, connect me to my front 
garden, to birds and squirrels, also take me around my neighborhood.
My computer takes me further away to connect with my family 
and friends. 

To change scenery, I go to TV lounge, to watch News and some 
old Shows, of my time. Kitchen plays very important role in my life. 
It is my refuge and place for me to entertain myself. 

I go there to play with the colors and materials of my fridge. 
Mix all that, to mold into any dish of my choice, to put on the 
dinner table for my family. Life is good. No complaints.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk