Handle Your Deposits Carefully


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...














Monday -- Cold mixed sunny cloudy morning. It is 8.30, 1 C , I am done
with my exercises, going downstairs to have breakfast. Before that I will 
put my clothes into washer. I use to do my laundry on Saturdays but now 
shifted to Monday mornings.  

My eldest grandson fractured his ankle. We have some adjustments 
for him to sleep. I try not to use laundry room on weekend mornings 
because of that. We have to be flexible, to make adjustments to suit 
everyone around.

Today I have to change my bed sheets too. My son got for me a new 
yellowish one, I will use that. He knows yellow is one of my favorite 
colors. I believe, we have to give colors to our lives.

Life is the same for everyone, like an unpaved trail with bushes around. 
We have to walk, keeping our eyes open, to pick flowers of happiness, 
to make our lives. 

No Genie will come to make our day. It happens in fairy tales, not in 
real life. We are masters of our own lives. Only we can make or break 
our day. Not anyone else. 

Life is precious, a gift from God. We have our obligation to take good 
care of that, to make Him happy. He deposits twenty four hours every 
morning, in our life account. 

He never questions about. It is up to us, how to spend. I think, it is 
our duty, to make good use of that. I take these deposits as His Gift.
The best use of this will be, to spread and get happiness, I believe.
Choices are yours my Dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk