Go For, To Change The Scenery Around


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches



















Wednesday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 13 C. I am done with my 
breakfast, enjoyed my morning tea and watched the News Headlines. 
I did all my homework.

It is 10.30, now sitting in my room with my computer to connect with 
my family and friends, also looking through the window to connect 
with my neighborhood and to enjoy the scenic view.

My son is going to Home Depot, to get things for the basement. Some 
renovation work is going on in our basement. I am getting ready to go 
with him. I am dressed up in my black light jacket underneath is my 
maroon sweater.

I am all set, walking on my driveway. My son is about to come. I noticed 
the beautiful Red and Yellow Tulips, looking great on one of my neighbor's 
front garden. Red flowers are smiling from the two big flower pots, across.

Couple of birds enjoying their morning walks, having chit chat too.
Magnolia tree looking great with beautiful pink flowers all around. 
Grass is lush green. So much to enjoy, to observe, to cherish. 

My son is here, we are leaving for Home Depot. It is just 5 minutes drive. 
I wont go inside the store. I will walk outside, to look around, to enjoy my 
own time. It took one and half hour. We left at 10.40, back at 12 after.

enjoyed my time alone slot. My son left the car opened for me to take 
rest in between my walks. I noticed, there were some trees on one side 
of the store. I spent some time there, to enjoy the view. Life is good. 
No complaints. 

We have to avail any opportunity available to change the scenery around. 
It helps to control our mood swing. Keeps us on right track of thinking 
positive and keeps us away from negative thoughts. Go for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk