Solitude is a Great Teacher


Garden, Spectacular Large Landscaping Front Yard With Pink Flowers ...











Dear Readers
Thanks for the Greetings
to make my day.



Sunday -- Sunny cold morning 13 C. It is 8.30, I am busy with my five 
minutes stretch exercises, lying down on my bedroom carpet. At this age, 
I think five minutes are enough for me. I do that before having breakfast. 

It is 10.30, I am back in my room, enjoying the view of my front garden 
and also my neighborhood. It looks very quiet here. I can't see any 
bird. No Rabbit, no Black Squirrel.They all must be at lakeside, 
enjoying their time and the beautiful weather.

Magnolia tree on the left giving beautiful view, with buds all around.
I like this tree. It is the first one, to announce that spring be here 
any time soon. Get ready to celebrate. 

I opened my window, to feel the breeze and to step in the scenic atmosphere. 
This staying home directive is not bothering me any more. It is providing 
me opportunity to get acquaintance with other Creatures. Never thought 
of before, that they play such an important part in our lives.

If we pause, take some time off to exit from our busy routine, we discover 
another outlook of our lives, which we never have time to ponder.
I think solitude is a great teacher. 

It opens up so many chapters of the book of our life. We go on missing 
and omitting that part from our syllabus. It helps us to neutralize our 
mental pressure, which goes on building up from our daily routine matters.

Sharing gives us relaxation and peace of mind. If we open up our window
to see through, to observe, we can figure out all that.They are always here
to make our lives brighter but we are too busy to feel their presence
and to share our lives with other Creatures of God.


Dear Readers, I am happy, got your comments after long time.

Dear Reader, who was doing 2 Jobs before. Forget my birthday and the 
cake. Go to your work right away. I told you many times that you always 
have to listen to your supervisor. Do what he says. Thank you.

Dear Smile Army friends, please have patience and follow 
the social distancing directive. Thanks.

Hannah my friend, if you are feeling fine, go to your home.
Kris, please take care of my friends Hannah and Niklas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk