Divide Your Day Plan into slots


House & Home














Saturday -- Bright mixed sunny cloudy, cold morning 15 C rain on the way 
in the afternoon. I am done with my breakfast. Enjoying my morning tea, 
sitting in my TV lounge, watching the News Headlines.  

There are big glass panels in front. When there is nothing good to watch 
on TV, I distract myself and enjoy the scenic view of my back garden.
I think this TV lounge plays an important role in my life, giving me 
opportunity, to connect and to enjoy the world around.

I can see two brown Rabbits having their morning treats on the left side 
of my back garden, under the pear tree. It is no more a skeleton tree now. 
I see leaves around and flowers decorating his body.

Couple of birds are also here, enjoying their morning walk. I can't see my 
friend, the Black Squirrel, may be he is still in bed. Weather looks great, 
beautiful. My friend, the White Butterfly is here too. I think, she is busy, 
talking to the pear tree flowers.This all is more than enough to make 
my day.

It is 10.30, I am organizing things in my kitchen. I take, to empty the dish 
washer as my personal obligation. We have to pitch in, to contribute in 
our household, to streamline things, to have the atmosphere happy 
and peaceful.

 It is 11.40, I am done with my downstairs chores.Time to go to my 
room, to be with my computer to connect with family and friends.
To enjoy the scenic view of my front garden from my window.

We have to plan our day by dividing it into slots. Weather looks great, 
beautiful. I am getting ready to walk on my driveway. Change of scenery 
is always good. It keep us motivated, to stay positive and away from 
thinking negative. Life is good. No worries for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk