Once a year event of our life


Framework for a Garden Retreat | Backyard, Patio garden, Home and ...

















Saturday -- Cold cloudy morning 2 C, rain in the forecast. Light snow 
just started. It is windy too with gust around 50 km. It is such a beautiful 
view of my back garden.There are couple of black birds walking around. 
One small red one enjoying, sitting on the pear skeleton tree. 

I am sitting in the TV lounge, watching all this and having great time. 
My son is busy with his computer. My younger sister just called me from 
England. She lives in Ilford. 

Today is my younger brother's birthday.We talked about that to recall 
our old days, our beautiful memories. My mother used to spend hours, 
making his favorite dishes to celebrate and to make this day, special.

She loved my brother very much. I believe that Moms are moms, 
shower their love to all children, still bond between Mother and son, 
is something special. 

Everyone has his/her unique personality, to express his feelings. 
It doesn't really matters.The only thing matters is, that our feeling 
has to be pure and straight from our heart. Feelings are like flowers, 
picked to deliver right away before wilted out.

I am busy doing my laundry. One is in washer, the other one of my bed 
sheets and towels, in in the Dryer. My youngest grandson is sleeping 
in my room. I messaged, birthday wishes to my brother. I will call him 
later.

I planned to surprise him to go with my son to deliver cake and card.
I wont go inside the house. Call him from outside. He lives with his 
daughter, in Whitby. It is 25 minutes drive from my place, Pickering.

We have to give special treatment to make the day of the person, we love. 
Birthdays are once a year event of our life. We have to make it special,
in our own way. I am getting ready to go. Have to buy cake too,
it will take time, must be line up outside the store.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk