Swan Family enjoying at Lake


Lakeside Photos - Featured Images of Lakeside, OH - Tripadvisor












Friday --- Beautiful morning 16 C, amazing. I will use my light jacket
after such a long time. No more winter coats now. I see birds walking 
on my front garden.Two small brown Rabbits enjoying their morning 
treats on my back garden.

Because of stay home directive, we Human are on back seat.This is great for other Creatures.They now feel safe to come out, enjoying their time.
Not many cars on roads too. Less pollution, good for environment. 

This "stay home" will bring so much change, not only in our lives but will 
change the outlook of entire world, the whole atmosphere. I never thought
of that. I think this is a big plus. Win win situation.

But what about economy. We will figure that out. When there is a will,
there is always a way. It is just matter of time, things will be back on track. 
Have patience, things will be fine.

It is 11.40, I am at Frenchman's Bay. Lakeside is open for public. Water 
looking great. People are cautious, keeping their distance. I am standing 
at my favorite spot.This is small bridge, sort of lookout. 

From here, it looks that lake is divided into two portions.The smaller part
of lake is on one side. Water is calm and quiet over here. While the big 
lake is on the other side. I am enjoying both sides from this spot.

To me, this is like, cycle of our life. Different stages.The calm and quiet side 
reflects, the last leg of our life, while the other one is youth stage, full of life, 
full of energy.

Two Swans are floating with three of their kids. Couple of Seagulls are also 
here, playing around. You can stay for hours to observe and to cherish these 
beautiful moments. Life is good. No complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk