Now is time just do it


Flower Garden Ideas and Designs | Outdoor Spaces | House & Garden

















Thursday -- Weather is hot nowadays. It is morning still 22 C will be 25 
later. Rain is on the way, will be some relief after. AC is on so we are fine.
It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast. 

My son is busy with his meetings so I skipped sitting in TV lounge, 
watching News Headlines and my favorite shows. Done with downstairs 
for now. We have to be flexible, try to adjust with the things around.

I am in my room with my computer, browsing my Facebook messages 
and enjoying the view of my front garden. It is quiet but looks wonderful. 
Trees look happy. Looks to me, they are enjoying, nodding their heads.

I can see red flowers smiling from across. Cars are on driveways, sitting 
there quietly. No where to go, I think. The "Twin Towers", I mean the two 
tall trees on the front garden of my next door neighbor, are quiet too.

Everyone waiting for the days ahead. Things will change, it is just matter
 of time. Patience is virtue, always wins in all circumstances. "This Too 
Shall Pass", my friends. 

Try to enjoy the beautiful scenery around, for now. We never have time to 
do that before. Now is time to look around, to observe the beauty of Nature. 

Two small brown Rabbits are enjoying their morning snacks on my back 
garden. I can also see my friend, the White Butterfly. I was missing her
for long. I am happy, she is back. 

There is so much to enjoy, just open your eyes, to behold, to observe, to 
cherish these beautiful moments of your life. We never have time to enjoy 
these things before. Now is time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk