Don't let your moments to go to bin


Back garden of Victorian semi-detached house, Kingston upon Thames ...















Friday -- Cloudy morning 22 C feels like 25, rain on the way later in the
afternoon. It is looking great from my window. I think there is breeze too.
I can figure that out as trees look enjoying, shaking their heads.

Couple of flowers on Magnolia tree, are still there. Most of them are 
on the ground, about to be cherished. Red flowers from across are there, 
to make my day. 

Yesterday was rain, not much but drizzling all day, so everything looks
beautiful after shower. It is perfect weather to walk but my right foot is 
giving problem for couple of days. I don't take these things seriously.

My Mom used to say, "Never let your sickness to overcome your body.
The more you will take it, the more it will stay with you." When she
was around, I never gave a thought to take any of her advice seriously.

Since she is gone, things are different. All the memorable moments are 
coming back to my mind. I religiously try to follow whatever she used 
to sayI wish she would have been here to see all that. 

We can not turn the page. Value the moments before these are gone. 
To be changed into history. Future we don't know. Past we can not renew. 
We can only recall it in our memories. Try to drain whatever you can 
from your present moments. 

Yesterday I was at Petticoat Creek. Water was looking great giving
all shades of blue. Birds and Seagulls were all there to enjoy their time. 
People walking around with their dogs. 

Some with their kids. Some busy biking, some canoeing on the deep 
blue surface of water. I was also enjoying my time, walking by the 
lake side to behold the beautiful scenic atmosphere. 

My Dear Friends I am not getting your comments because of Glitch. 
Hope everything is fine with you people. I keep on praying for everyone
of you. Have patience.This too shall pass. It is just matter of time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk