We don't have to waste our energy


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs ...













Thursday -- Beautiful morning 10 C, it is in double digits after such
 a long time. Sun is not out, I think, not fully awake, still in bed. Rain
 is in forecast, 1 mm in the afternoon. For now everything looking great. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room, sitting with my computer, talking to my 
daughters, browsing Facebook messages, also enjoying the scenic 
view of my front garden.

Black Squirrel is enjoying his morning walk. Couple of black birds are 
busy with chit chat, sitting under Magnolia tree. My neighborhood looks 
quiet. I can't see anyone walking around. Everyone following the stay home 
directive, I think.

This stay home period is demanding for everyone. All staying together 
for such a long time, is not easy. We have to make adjustments, to 
coordinate with the people around. Everyone is under lots of pressure. 
But my dear, "This Too Shall Pass". It is just matter of time.

Retirees, living with their kids, also facing lots of challenges. At our age, 
our nerves, not strong enough to tackle the things around. Not easy
to cope with any change in our lives. I can understand all that.  

My Friends, living with family, is tough, not only for we, seniors but 
for everyone else in the household. I believe that, there is nothing total 
plus. Everything has some negatives. We have to look at the brighter 
side and ignore the other, gloomy ones. Start doing that, things wont 
bother you at all. You will be fine.

We can not change anyone, we have to focus, to change our own self. 
Don't waste energy and time to change the things around.Try to change 
your attitude. After that nothing will bother you. You will be fine.
Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk