Take Time off To Ponder


The Easiest Shade-Loving Plants to Grow in Your Yard, According to ...













Thursday -- Cold sunny beautiful morning 7 C, I am in TV lounge,
done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea. It is 9.15, I am watching 
"Andy Griffith". These old TV shows always fascinate me. I think, we 
enjoy things, we can relate to.

I am also enjoying the view of my back garden, it is very quiet there. 
No birds, no Black Squirrel. I think, everyone following the staying home 
directive. Pear tree on the left looks still, patiently waiting for things 
to change.

Things will change. It is just a matter of time. Patience is virtue, 
wins in all circumstances. It is 10.15, I have to go to my room. 
It is time for me to be with my computer, to connect with family 
and friends. I am going through my Facebook messages. 

My childhood friend from Grade five, writes to me every day. 
She lives in Perth, Australia. Power was cut off there for two days 
because of heavy rain and thunder storm. I will write her back. 
It is night time there.

It is cold, I slightly opened my window, to get a clear picture of my 
front garden. I can't see any bird. Squirrel also not here. Whites Road 
must be busy. I can hear the traffic. Magnolia tree is smiling with buds 
around.

It is 1.30, I am getting ready to go to lake, with my son. I am at the
other side of Petticoat Creek. It is smaller body of water, a bit quiet
portion of the lake. I come here to enjoy, the marshy landscape.

So many birds are here, having chit chat and playing around.
Couple of Swans are floating on the deep blue surface of water.
Such a beautiful view, amazing, enough to make my day. 

We have to take a break from our busy schedule, to look around, 
to observe. We will notice, we can avail happiness from so many 
things. We never take time off to ponder. We have to, to make 
our day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk