Take a Break to look around


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens











My Dear Friend,
I am not getting any of 
your comments, may be 
because of Glitch


Hope everyone be fine
My Retiree Friends must be busy 
going to cafe for Blog reading
maintaining distance

I am worried about my Friends
Hannah and Niklas
Pray for them please


I love you my
Dear Student Friends
Have patience
Things are getting better
Patience is virtue


I am worried about my 
Friend, the Smile Addict
Please pray for him
Thanks

I love all of you my 
Dear Readers
Miss your comments

Thursday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 33 C, will be 41, later in the 
evening. Another hot day. Rain not even on the horizon. I am feeling bad
for my garden as our pipe got burst. We have to get another one. My son 
is working so will take a while.

It is 9.45, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my tea, sitting in my room. 
My computer is on, my windows blinds are drawn. It is a cozy atmosphere, 
to enjoy my time. I left a slit open to look out, to enjoy my garden and to 
connect with the world outside.

Looks very quiet, may be because of the weather. I can't see any bird. 
No Black Squirrel, Red flowers from the garden across, not full of smile. 
Everything matters, so is weather, to make or break our day. 

Our life is affected by the people and atmosphere around, so are the lives 
of other creatures. I think lake trip is also out of question as my son is busy 
with his work, with his meetings.

I have to make my own day. Nothing wrong with that. For now, I am 
talking to my daughters. It is a conference call. My son is also connected. 
It will not long, just short and sweet chit chat. 

My youngest daughter had some ligament problem on her left arm, it 
erupted again. She posted the photo of her bandaged hand. We are 
making comments. 

She use to post photos. Post of her garden, flowers, her dishes, whenever, she prepares anything special. We make comments, 
not to hurt her but to enjoy.

Every personality is unique. My middle daughter lives in Grimsby. It is 
small town so people have time to socialize. We use to pass comments about 
her partying. She doesn't do that all the time, but we just do that, to chit 
chat, to have good time.

We have to keep track and be careful, specially when there are bunch of 
people there. We have to keep a check and balance. Make sure not to hurt 
anyone's feelings.There is fine line between making jokes and making fun. 
Between criticism and being sarcastic.

We never have to cross lines, to criticize anyone's personality or to talk 
about someone's week points. No one is perfect, everyone has his own 
positives and negatives. We have to avoid to enter his private territory, 
to talk about his personal life.

Talks have to be light, to make the atmosphere brighter, to let enjoy 
everyone there, not to hurt anyone's feelings. It has to be, to flourish 
the existing relationship, not to shut it down, and to draw curtains.

We Humans are full of emotions. Everything affects, to trigger our mood. 
Our sleep, our family matters, our work, it could be anything. Sometimes, 
we can not figure it out but something looks wrong, not at the right place, 
and we, not the same person, to behave normal.  

We Humans are not computerized. We are a complex piece of machinery.
Full of emotions, sentimental. Our brain can easily be triggered by 
anything, at any moment. Not easy to rectify, everything goes out of track 
after.

Brain is the powerhouse, controls our mind and body. We have to be careful
to deal with the things around. Don't overdo, don't over work. Take breaks, 
to cool down, to give time to yourself, to settle down. Nothing is end of the 
world. Just relax, to take time out, to look the beauty around.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home. The lineups of people and car is really long today. It is a festive atmosphere despite being the pandemic. The priest is here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes there was a donut which I have shared with Jasmeet because he loves it

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Its amazing that SA's wife is continuing the tradition of SA by bringing these donuts every day.

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome day maker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fun. It was interesting though that lots of people not looking forward to the weekend

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We took the nature route for the SWS walk, of course with Social Distancing and face masks. In our walk as well, people were not wishing each other good weekends. One actually commented that he is looking forward to Monday

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun. It was interesting though that lots of people not looking forward to the weekend

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. We had another workshop on the Smile blog. There is huge interest in the office about that. I am sure that we broke the office guidelines about social distancing, but we are expecting that, so everyone was wearing a mask

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you. I say I ok. She say you no bring grocery for me yesterday. I say I no bring grocery because you list big, like 4 pages and I no enough money because I need get grocery for me to. Wicked worker say that you mean you get grocery for yourself but not for me? I say yes because I only enough money for few thing. Wicked worker say but I take care you and give you all ideas because you Madam no write for you. I say but Madam no get comments now because google problem. Job worker 2 say whatever. I say I sorry I will get money on credit card and get you grocery. Job worker 2 say ok. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees are continuing to enjoy your blog. We meet daily in the outdoor patio area of the restaurant to go through the blog reading. As I mentioned to you a couple of weeks ago, there are people from the neighbourhood who also come to attend the readings.

    The retirees are still planning to restart our committees and are still waiting for your approval. As I mentioned last week that there is a lot of need for mental health, specially depression, during the pandemic. The seniors specially are having a very challenging time. Your blogs have been a source of constant encouragement for them, and in many cases, the only hope that they get. In addition to the seniors, teenagers are also having a really difficult time as the parents are not understanding their needs. We know that you are not able to get our daily comments, but when you do get them, it will be good if you can help provide your approvals for the committees to proceed.

    The retired priest has been continuing to make his presence here. He continue to point out that as a Christian lady, you are relying on your faith to make the lives of everyone better. The temple people usually dont come but the hijab lady does. She pointed out that it is strange your son has not taken the time to take you out. She say that in Eastern cultures this is completely unheard of, as children are required to take care of parents. The discussion was getting a little heated so we decided to stop the post reading discuccions

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The students are continuing to have the daily reading of your blog. As usual the Dean stands up as soon as the reading starts, lowers his eyes, folds the arms and bows his head. Prof George also stands up and bows his head. One of the professors asked them, why do you do it. The Dean responded that this is the same reason why all students and participants do not talk during the blog reading, ie because this is a sign of respect.

    One of the professor of psychology noticed that your son did not take you out for a drive because he was "busy". He said that during the pandemic, its important to focus on mental health also. Prof Jones, a senior psychology prof agreed and said that yes thats right and and its good that Smile is doing all the different activities to keep herself busy . Prof George said that this is why we stand up during the reading. She is showing the way to all her readers, and needs to be respected. He then said that this is despite her son. Its too bad that he is not taking care of her.

    The students are having a really hard time with our parents. In some cases, they compare us with our siblings. This drives us crazy. How would they feel if we compare them to others. Also, if they are comparing us to siblings, what next, will they even compare us to our friends, cousins. It it severe mental torture. Also, the students hate it when parents get us involved in different house projects. The students hate that. We know that the lucky guy, Master Golden and the Slurpee boy are not going through this but for us, its a major issue

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father make father day to and no bother any. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah niklas slip now because Hannah need wake 60 min before son to cut 5 froot, make fresh oatmeel cereal, make vegie omlette, and fresh kaffee. Hannah say father then mix froot in oatmeel because father want independent. Hannah say Hannah need give warm milk to father night so niklas time to slip. Hannah say Hannah kris hapy that you make you own day. Hannah say Hannah wory that you do kris thing and no take rest. Father say me that he want make own plan. Father then tell me that I need make 3 plan and then father will pick one. Niklas hear this and say father, that how come this father plan. Father get anger and say Niklas talk. Me yell Niklas and cut phone. Niklas sad. Hannah tire, Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing planner. She is an amazing councillor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was hoping that the end of the week will bring a change but I guess not. This is ridiculous. What a joke. I know, I know ...

    Thank you mrizvi. So nice of you to remember to comment. You do read before commenting, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmm down, Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. Kids today, you know. Yes we must be kind

    Brilliant comment from you, mrizvi. Good job, kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk