Book of our Story of Life


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens

















Monday -- Beautiful bright sunny morning 23 C now, will be 29 later
in the afternoon. Yesterday was rain, not much but was enough to make 
a difference.To bring it down from 34 C to 29. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room. My computer is on. Sun is in full bloom. 
My window blinds are drawn. Still left a slit open, to connect with the 
world outside.To enjoy the beautiful view of my front garden.

It is 10.45, my son going to lake, I am getting ready to go with him.
We have to avail any chance to get out, to change the scenery. I am at 
the Frenchman's Bay. Water looking great, sparkling under the sun.

Ducks enjoying with their families on my right, on the grass. Swans are
in the water, enjoying their journey. I can see small boats too. Couple 
of people are busy with kayaking. 

I am enjoying my time under the big tree. It is beautiful, I can feel the 
breeze down to my body, sort of meditation. We can spend hours here, 
so quiet, so peaceful. 

Wild flowers of many colors are here. Like cherry on top, adding up 
the beauty of the atmosphere. Violet, red, white, yellow, all smiling 
enjoying their time. Look happy, to be part of this beautiful moment.

We have to open up our eyes to behold.There is so much beauty, all 
around. We have to take breaks, to pause to absorb all that.To add 
up colors and beauty to our life. 

Life is good.Trust me. We just have to look for the special moments. 
To insert in the book of our "Story of life".To make it wonderful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk