Pearls Scattered on Deep Blue Water


Lakeside View Jigsaw Puzzle














Thursday -- Bright beautiful morning not so hot as couple of days before,
22 C now, will be 30 later. It is 9.45, I was up early, done with my breakfast,
enjoying my morning tea in my room. My computer is on, my window 
curtains drawn down. I do it to make my room cozy.

Today I have to change my bed sheets. Doing laundry my towels and bed
sheets are in Dryer. I checked my table calendar, I have to wash my hair too.
I don't wash every day. Not enough hair left.

My daughter, the middle one called me from Grimsby. She was talking 
about the trip of her sisters.Talking about the places, where they were 
together. It looked they enjoyed every bit of their trip. 

Both of her sisters left in the morning, must be on the road, going back 
to London. I called one of my daughter, I was sure not driving. She called 
me back on speaker. We three had chit chat.They were at Leicester, 
for stop over.

Leicester is two hours away from London. It will take time for them 
to be home. One will be back to her place, Reading and other one to 
Kent. Their families must be waiting for them.  

I am done with my laundry, my hair shower and with talking to my 
daughters. My son is going to lake. I am getting ready to go with him.
It is 11. 50, I am walking at the scenic spot, near Frenchman's Bay . 

Lake looking great. divided into deep blue, milky, grayish and silver 
parts. Two Swans and three Ducks enjoying, sailing together on the 
milky side. Weather is great, mixed sunny and cloudy. 

Pearls look scattered on the Deep Blue surface of water, amazing view. 
Not many people here. Couple of people are busy with kayaking. One
person walking with his dog. Play areas are opened so one city worker, 
busy there, may be cleaning up. I am walking around, enjoying my time.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Friday, some customers are lining up outside my shop to read blog but very few. I think you are not getting my comments because of the glitch so I am repeating some of the comments that I shared earlier this week. I had to let go one of the 2 security guards because there are less people now and he is not needed. I may have to let go the second guard also because there are no crowds to manage. The priest is now working with the ex Councillor to get the message across that to read the blog from an aristocratic, Oxford educated British author is almost treason. I asked the ex-Councillor that why has he joined the priest because he was running his last campaign as a candidate backed by Smile and he had banners saying “Win with Smile”. He said that Smile didnt back me at all. In fact, she also said some negative things about me. I reminded him that Smile remained neutral during the election and asked everyone to vote based on whoever they liked. And he said yes, thats my point. The local shopkeepers are not happy because the out of town people dont come and they dont shop here in our local shops. It used to be that they will come here to Smile Corner before going home or to the pub. It used to be like a community center here. I hope you get the comment and can suggest something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were mixed emotions in the SWS today. People were really happy to see today's blog because it paints such a beautiful picture of the lake. However when everyone realized that it is Friday, they were feeling a little gloomy.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. Similar sentiments in SWN also. Today's blog was discussed but when people realized that it is Friday, they did not feel that much cheerful

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The last scheduled Smile Forum took place today. It was a great success Though this is the yet another series of forums, even before the forum completed, there were requests for more. The employees are saying that the sign-up sheet worked well but this meant that we had to reduce the no. of people allowed inside to maintain social distancing guidelines. Management is looking to see if there should be a 2nd series. They are saying that Smile Walks provide an informal way to communicate but not a formal meeting.

      Stay tune

      Brian

      Delete
    4. I know. I was nervous that the Smile sessions won't be as popular because we are forcing people to wear a mask and maintain social distancing but people are still looking for more

      I have a meeting next week with management to discuss this issue.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk