Don't Have to Cross Our Limits


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens

















Friday -- Beautiful hot sunny morning 30 C now, will be 34 later. It is 10.30,
I am done with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. 
Enjoying my morning tea, sitting in TV lounge.

TV is on, they are talking about Covid things, the daily cases and about 
what to be opened in the next phase. I am listening all that and enjoying 
the scenic view of my back garden too. 

I can't see my friend the Black Squirrel, might be in bed. It is early anyway.
Couple of birds walking around, enjoying their morning walk. My friend, 
the White Butterfly is enjoying her time in the flower bed, on the back.

Flowers of all colors, purple, yellow, red, blue and white, looking great,
smiling, making the atmosphere full of joy and happiness. Red wooden 
bench shining on the left, near the pear tree.

Last night my sleep was not good. At our age, things start happening. Don't 
have to take it seriously. What to expect from more than half a century old 
machinery.Take it like normal routine matters. Deal with whatever is there. 
Be strong and handle with grace.This is part of our age. 

Don't have to bother people around, in the household. Every stage of our 
cycle of life is unique, with it's own beauty and it's own plus and minuses. 

Nothing is total plus.We have to give something away to get other things. 
This is law of universe.Try to enjoy the moments in hand. Get busy with 
something, to stay away from thinking negative.

Try to avoid making others lives miserable. Let others enjoy whatever 
they want to. Leave everyone alone, to have their own personal space.
Don't try to cross your limits. Respect others privacy. Don't interfere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk