I miss Molly's Coffee and Cookies


Stone bench on patio in backyard garden, with flowers, ferns, privacy |  Jardins rústicos, Idéias de jardinagem, Jardins secretos

















Sunday -- Bright sunny beautiful morning 28 C now, will be 35 later in 
the evening. Another hot day, no rain for couple of days. I will be busy 
watering my garden for couple of more days.

It  is 9.30 in the morning, I am not done with my breakfast. I was about 
to do my 5 minutes stretch exercises, two of my daughters called me. 
The Grimsby one and the one next to her, who lives in Kent. 

They were at furniture village store in Kent. My middle daughter is now 
in London, to see her daughter. Her daughter lives in "Home". She used 
to go to her daughter's place, usually every month.

This time, it was a long gap, because of Covid. She is staying in Kent, 
with her sister. Her daughter's place is in Croydon, one hour away 
from Kent.

Kent is small beautiful historic town. I was there, last year. My daughter 
is working. I used to spend my time, walking around in the "Down town". 
It is just a single road, at one end is the tourists attractions, the Castle 
and the Church.

At the other end of the road, is "Tourist Information Centre", Art Gallery,  
Museums and some other attractions. I enjoyed everything over there.
The antique shops, the Eateries, the small beautiful tea / coffee shops, where customers served in China crockery. 

I still remember the coffee and delicious cookies of the "Molly's Bakery".
My daughter used to be at school. From 7.30 to 4.30, I had to be on my own.
Busy with things in the kitchen, with my computer, making some calls 
and in between, walking around on the small road of the "High Street". 

Small towns have their own beauty, their own flavor. The peace 
and harmony, I love all that. I love to be in small old towns. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk