Extra Miles will be fine for Loved ones


Photo Gallery: 40 Gorgeous Gardens - House & Home














Monday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 37 C now, will be 41 later.
It is 10.15, I am in my room enjoying my morning tea. My computer
is on, my youngest daughter just called. 

She is in Grimsby, visiting her sister. My other daughter, who lives in Kent 
also joined the trip. She had to take trains from Kent to Victoria after that 
another train to Paddington. Their meeting point was at Slough station. 

She was in trains for two hours now will be in car with her sister for five 
more hours to her final destination to Grimsby. They will stay for couple 
of days at their sister's place in Grimsby. You don't mind taking extra miles 
for your loved ones.

They gave me a video call. I was happy to see three of my daughters having 
time together. Rare moments to enjoy to cherish. They were talking to me, 
I cut it down, asked them, to enjoy their own time. 

My daughter sent me the video of her sisters getting down from the car.
The last video they sent was of, relaxing and having tea together. I told 
them that's enough for me. You people have to enjoy your time, 
don't worry about sharing videos. 

I was thinking about my last year's trip to England. I was with my 
daughters.The beautiful moments, we spent together.Time flies away, 
never to come back. We have to value the moments in hand.

Yesterday I was with my younger brother and his wife, in Whitby. I had 
great time with them. Nowadays it is very hot here, 41 C. Evenings slightly 
better. We went for a walk after 7 pm. It was beautiful near his place. 
We walked for a while on the trail with green all around.

His daughter was away for day long trip with her family. We three enjoyed 
our time together, watched TV shows, had chit chat and dinner. My son 
dropped me there at 2 pm, my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy picked 
me up after 8.30. Whitby is 20 minutes away from my place, Pickering.

It is 10.50 morning, I am in my room, my window curtains are drawn. 
My computer is on, my daughters were there, talking to me on video but 
gone now, not on the screen anymore. I have to be with my time alone slot,
have to enjoy my own time.

We have to find things to get busy to enjoy our time.To help ourselves, 
to keep us away from thinking negative. We don't have to look for other 
people to make us happy. It is not their responsibility. We have to make 
our own days. 

I opened a slit of my window curtain, to connect.To be part of the world 
outside. It is beautiful, looks like breezy as trees shaking their heads, look 
happy. My friend the White Butterfly enjoying her moments. 

Black Squirrel is trying to look for something under the Magnolia tree on 
the left. It was sunny before but now the scenario changed to cloudy. I think 
rain is on the way. 

Yesterday I was at my brother's place, missed to water my front garden. 
It will be good for the grass, for plants and for people too. Nowadays it is
too hot, will be better to cool down a bit. It started raining, I am enjoying 
the view, the scenery around. Life is good. No complaints. 

Dear readers I got comments from you people after two weeks. 

Dear Retiree friends, Master Golden can't fix the Glitch problem. 
Nothing wrong with my computer. It is due to heavy internet traffic. 
It is Google problem. 

May be everyone staying home, due to Corona virus, using too much 
internet, screen time. Anyway, I am happy for you people enjoying your 
time. For joint family living, please try to read my Blogs. 

I talk about this topic, in most of my Blogs. Just couple of days back, my 
Blog, "Everyone wants bigger piece" and so many others, I discussed this 
matter. Please go through my Blogs. 

Feel free to talk about anything you want. I am not getting your 
comments, will take time for me to answer you back.Try to have good 
time, relax, have patience to enjoy this keep distancing time period.

Dear Students, I can understand you people feeling stuck, staying home 
with everyone around, not many places to go, to get out. Things are getting 
better. Have patience, " This Too Shall pass ".  

Please keep in mind that parents are also going through the same situation.
Try not to take things too seriously. Your parents love you, try to involve you
people, in their activities.Try to be relaxed and have patience. We can not change anyone else, we can only change our own self, my dear.

Dear Kris, I am not writing anything for you. Nothing going to make any 
difference in the lives of my friends, Hannah and Niklas. Father always 
there, ready to make their lives miserable. I keep on praying for my friends. 

Please don't cut Niklas phone. Let him enjoy his life too. You do whatever 
you want to make Father happy. Don't let your family suffer. Not fair to them. 

Father is like a child, wants to have everything, others have. 
Wants to do everything, others do. Still never happy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk