Don't Put Them On The Spot


18 Creative Small Garden Ideas - Indoor and Outdoor Garden Designs for  Small Spaces

















Tuesday -- Bright beautiful hot sunny morning 25 C, will be 31 later in 
the evening. It is 10.30, I am done with my breakfast and with my chores,
downstairs. Watching News, enjoying my back garden scenic view and
emptying the dishwasher.

Time now, to be in my room with my computer, and to talk to my 
daughters. My youngest daughter called me and then added all her 
sisters. We had a brief talk, just to connect. 

It is already afternoon at their place.They were busy with their own family 
things. We parents have to be reasonable. It is not fair to put them on spot, 
so for them, no choice but to say "No", to our demands and wish list. 

England is in different time zone, five hours ahead than time in Toronto.
My eldest daughter lives in Edmonton, in another part of Canada, seven 
hours behind the time in England. It will be early for her, talk to her later.

While making calls, we have to keep in mind, the time and also the situation 
of the person, at the other end. Sometimes, it is good time but they are 
busy with other things, so better not to disturb at that time slot.

We have to respect other's privacy, to flourish our existing relationship. 
Everyone needs his own time and personal space. We have no right to 
enter his private territory.This is the key for long term relationships.

It is 11.15, I am in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for 
myself. We never have to forget to give treats to our own self. It helps to 
keep our mind and body on the right track and, out of negative thoughts.

We have to look for small steps, anything to make our day, to give color 
to our life. Don't have to wait for big events. Keep enjoying small routine 
things and go on spreading happiness to the people around. 

It is 12.45, I am at the lake. My son and his youngest one, the Slurpee Boy, 
is also here for a change. He will get his treat, lunch from Subway, to enjoy.
There is always, give and take for any relationship and in all workings. 

We won't stay here long, don't want the trip challenging for him. Not has 
to be like punishment. We have to take everyone's feelings into account. 
It has to be a pleasure trip, not has to be a burden for him. 

I am walking around, to let father and son enjoy their moments. We seniors 
have to be extra considerate, to provide time to our kids. Let them enjoy 
their moments with their own family. Leave kids alone. His family needs 
his company too.

I am enjoying the scenic view of the lake and also my time alone slot. 
I can't see many ducks here, just two of them.They are alone, not with 
family. May be, others partying at home.

So many swans are here. Part of the lake looks like a runway for them. 
They are taking off and landing from there. Some waiting to see off and
some to welcome their loved ones. Beautiful view. Moments to cherish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk