Give a Friendly Push, it is not a Tug of War


22 DIY Garden Bench Ideas - Free Plans for Outdoor Benches

















Sunday -- Beautiful sunny hot morning 25 C, will be 40 later in the 
evening. 40 C in Toronto. It is fine, we know these are last few weeks 
of summer, to get out, to go outdoors. People are enjoying, busy with 
fishing, kayaking, cycling and having picnics with friends and families.

From mid August things will change and in September, we have to sort 
out our coat closet. Winter will be around the corner. Anyway, we are ready 
in Canada, just bring it on.

It is 9.15, I was up early, not complaining for my sleep. We Humans are 
not Robots. We keep on changing our time tables. All depends on our state 
of mind. We are full of emotions, full of sentiments. Anything can disrupt 
our schedule.

My younger brother lives with her daughter's family, in Whitby. They are
going for some day long trip. He and his wife not going with their daughter. 
Too tiring for them. It is four hours drive. He asked me to come to his place. 

I will go there, to spend time, to give them company. I make my  "Things 
To Do" list, beforehand for the next day.That list, on the back of my mind, 
was enough to trigger my sleep.

We Humans are full of emotions, full of sentiments. Anything is enough 
to disrupt our schedule.To derail us from our routine. We don't have to take
these matters seriously. 

Our brain takes care of these things. It has power to fix such routine wear 
and tear sort of matters. We can classify our motions into many sections. 
Emotions of anger, fear, self pity, sadness. 

Such types of emotions impart serious blow to our mind, takes time to 
repair.To bring things back on track.The blow depends on the intensity 
of the condition of our mental attitude.

Some other emotions are of joy, excitement, happiness, waiting to see our 
loved ones. Such types of emotions don't impart any dent or blow on our 
mental state. 

These emotions just stir our mind, to deviate our normal routine for certain 
period of time. It is part of our excitement. It is easy to tackle for our mind.
Easy to handle, to bring back our normal schedule.

It is 10.30, I checked my table calendar, I have to wash my hair today. 
I don't wash my hair every day. Not many left, so have to be careful with 
my hair. I also have to do my laundry. I will do that tomorrow.

We don't have to push ourselves. Nothing is end of the world. Laundry can 
wait. My trip to my brother is priority. We have to prioritize things, to 
scrutinize our day schedule. Nothing wrong with that. We have to push 
ourselves but not hard. Give just a friendly push. It is not tug of war.

Dear friends in Ireland, just got your comment. My friend priest has 
to understand that we all are Creatures of the same God. Members 
of the same Human family. 

These Blogs are nothing to do with politics. These are just piece of papers 
with words in print, to spread happiness in this difficult period of Covid.

Priest has to realize that he is sort of representative from God Almighty.
Before taking smile from people's faces away. He has to think twice.

I think he is upset as not many people attending his Sermons. 
Not anyone's fault. He has to change his behavior, his attitude.
Things will get better.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. We have to think twice before we speak. 
But we can not dictate others for doing anything. Please don't talk about 
Blogs. Listen to your supervisor. He is my friend. Don't pass comments 
on other's personality. It is rude. Hope you understand. Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk