Be Kind to Your Body to Make Your Day


The Many Moods of Garden Benches | Better Homes & Gardens

















Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny hot morning with 30 C now, will be 39 later 
in the evening. I keep myself busy in watering my garden beside kitchen, 
going to lake and also being with my computer. 

My mornings start with 5 minutes stretch exercises, to give wake up call 
to my body.To streamline itself.To be ready, to face the day and to tackle 
the unseen events ahead. 

Every day brings some extra baggage beside the daily routine matters. 
Most of the times, everything is the same but we are not feeling the same. 
We have to go extra miles to tackle our mood swings. 

Sometimes it is the weather. But most of the times is, our expectations. 
Expectations from our friends and family. So many things are there 
to add up the pressure, the extra work load for our mind and body.

Keeping all that in mind, we have to start our mornings with a positive 
note. Be kind and try to listen to your body. Give some treats, hot cup 
of tea/coffee, nice breakfast, favorite TV shows, to show your gesture.

This will give a boost to our body to be on the right track. It will be good 
for our mind too, to feel relaxed. Not to do extra work, to make our day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk