Moments saved to be processed after


7 Landscaping Ideas for Beginners | Better Homes & Gardens














Monday -- Beautiful morning 24 C, feels like 29, will be 33 later. This "Feel 
like", is an integral part of weather report, here in Canada. Yesterday was 
busy day for me as my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy's friend was here 
at our place.They came together from London. 

My grandson was in London for the weekend. He rented house there, 
shared with three of his friends.They all are in Western Uni. I was busy 
in my kitchen to make things for them. 

We have to value the people around our loved ones. It helps to flourish 
peace, and harmony in the household, we live in. Maintaining peaceful 
atmosphere in the house, is a joint project. Everyone has to contribute, 
has to pitch in.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Overcast, drizzling all day. We had to switch 
on lights in the middle of the day. Very different scenario indeed. I was at
Petticoat Creek at that time, when the whole transformation was taking 
place. 

Sun was in full bloom and within no time, the scene was changed to overcast
sky. Sun was behind the curtain. Sky portraying a beautiful, pencil shades
work of art. All became dark. It was like a Movie.

Such moments stuck in your mind, to be cherished for so long after. 
Saved in our Mind, to be processed into photo clips, to top up our joy 
and happiness, to make our day.

It is 10.15, I am in my room, done with my downstairs chores, sitting 
with my computer, to enjoy my time alone slot, browsing my Facebook  
messages to connect with my family and friends.

We have to switch on places, every venue, every spot provides us, something 
different. Change is always good, helps to keep us on the right track and
away from thinking negative. 

We don't have to spend all day sitting at the same spot, doing same things.
Try to keep your body, to move around and to get busy with different things 
at different spots, at your place.This will boost your motivation, add up 
your energy, to move forward.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk